Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the SC primary?
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O'Malley
Willie Wilson
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

fknlo posted:

Pretty sure Bernie is going to win since Clinton said the word "super predator" one time and the blacks are going to rise up against her as she now has a race problem or something according to reddit. :lol:

https://twitter.com/ABCLiz/status/703654658687033345

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I think most people/pollsters have been assuming that the electorate would be roughly as black as 2008. It could be blacker!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-sanders-black-voters-20160226-story.html

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
^^^^^^

The comments on that are great!

Just :lol:

It was kind of impressive to see Sanders folks that actually listened to the full quote admit that what she said wasn't actually bad. There was a surprising amount of reasonable discussion on the conditions from the late 80's and early 90's that lead to that term too.

fknlo has issued a correction as of 21:29 on Feb 27, 2016

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mitt Romney posted:

Reports say low turnout in all of SC. Even Charleston.

The real turnout is going to come when the main shift ends and the union halls fill up. Those are Bernie's people.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

fknlo posted:

^^^^^^

Who reads comments in TYOOL 2016? I already read SA, thats as close to humanity as I want to get.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

fknlo posted:

^^^^^^

from the article posted:

Gimmedats know who their sugar daddy is -- Clinton, the queen of Candy Mountain, where all her promises are free, free, free!

Reality not so much. But she will promise the foolish drone-like serfs anything and everything to get the nomination.

That's a new one...:stare:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

fknlo posted:

^^^^^^

mike_jkr1
I don't want to sound like a racist, but are black people of the south too lazy to actually learn the true history about their candidates? Hillary only serves the ones she needs for the moment, she will make you heel (!). Take a look a the following and how she treats a young brave girl: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_4nhwhKb0vg

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
koesje
The main reason is the black people in the South just don't know better: "roughly 60 million people, many of them elderly, poor and minorities, have no access to the internet"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2013/08/19/the-60-million-americans-who-dont-use-the-internet-in-six-charts/

Most of South are poor. Their ONLY Media Sources are Corporate Media, which post mainly in favor of Hillary and against Bernie.

Also the south is dominated by the CBC, who are owned by big Lobbyist $Dollars.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Crain posted:

That's a new one...:stare:

There's dindu as well. I'm waiting for a couple of shitbags I work with to slip up and let one of those fly at some point and they'll hopefully get fired.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Joementum posted:

The real turnout is going to come when the main shift ends and the union halls fill up. Those are Bernie's people.

In the big cities mostly? CNN just flipped and said Columbia has very low turnout.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Concerned Citizen posted:

koesje
The main reason is the black people in the South just don't know better: "roughly 60 million people, many of them elderly, poor and minorities, have no access to the internet"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2013/08/19/the-60-million-americans-who-dont-use-the-internet-in-six-charts/

Most of South are poor. Their ONLY Media Sources are Corporate Media, which post mainly in favor of Hillary and against Bernie.

Also the south is dominated by the CBC, who are owned by big Lobbyist $Dollars.

Oh lordy lord, why gotta be so cheap to buy black members? Why do they gotta sell themselves to the highest bidder?

Sanders' supporters do not understand race seperate from wealth, and in failing to do so, are racist.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mitt Romney posted:

In the big cities mostly? CNN just flipped and said Columbia has very low turnout.

It's South Carolina. There are no union halls.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Joementum posted:

I admit I was really unsure if you were being sarcastic or actually saying something dumb. I'm sorry for doubting you.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Joementum posted:

I was gonna say, I go to Hilton Head a few times a year (seapines) and it doesn't seem like that kind of state.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

My Imaginary GF posted:

Oh lordy lord, why gotta be so cheap to buy black members? Why do they gotta sell themselves to the highest bidder?

Sanders' supporters do not understand race seperate from wealth, and in failing to do so, are racist.

I mean I think the right's worst nightmare is the poor white and poor black realizing the same person is screwing them but the New Left remnant who fled to the hippie and junkie utopia of Vermont is a pretty lovely vector for that message.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^

fknlo posted:

Pretty sure Bernie is going to win since Clinton said the word "super predator" one time and the blacks are going to rise up against her as she now has a race problem or something according to reddit. :lol:

yeah it's pretty funny that the Clintons doubled the poverty rate:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/27/bernie-sanders-is-right-bill-clintons-welfare-law-doubled-extreme-poverty/

and turned mass incarceration into industry:

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/clinton-admits-his-crime-bill-made-mass-incarceration-worse

that's really fine policy work there

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

I mean I think the right's worst nightmare is the poor white and poor black realizing the same person is screwing them but the New Left remnant who fled to the hippie and junkie utopia of Vermont is a pretty lovely vector for that message.

The way to unite the poor white and poor black vote is to get them to realize that its the poor illegals who are screwing them. Once you're against the poor illegals, no other policy positions matter.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

More pertinent question: What would have happened to the poverty rate had the alternatives to Bill Clinton been selected? Do you trust that H.W. Bush and Bob Dole would have been better for poverty rates than Bill Clinton? If so, I want some of that hallucinogenic tea that you been sipping.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

Good point about Vermont being a shithole in this thread about South Carolina.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

My Imaginary GF posted:

The way to unite the poor white and poor black vote is to get them to realize that its the poor illegals who are screwing them. Once you're against the poor illegals, no other policy positions matter.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

Good point about Vermont being a shithole in this thread about South Carolina.

I believe I said utopia Joementum. Dunno why you gotta rag on your state like that

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
After careful analysis, Concerned Citizen is ready to project Hillary Clinton as the winner of the South Carolina primary.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Mitt Romney posted:

I was gonna say, I go to Hilton Head a few times a year (seapines) and it doesn't seem like that kind of state.

IAM making another attempt at unionizing Boeing Charleston.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

After careful analysis, Concerned Citizen is ready to project Hillary Clinton as the winner of the South Carolina primary.

What is your margin of error?

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

VR Native American posted:

What is your margin of error?

4.20%

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

zen death robot posted:

What is Ben Carson looking at?

He actually fell asleep. Trump is catching him before he falls down.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

zen death robot posted:

The inside of his eyelids.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
"america needs brain surgery" -- my dad

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Everyones underestimating Dr. Ben, hes the sleeper candidate.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Ace of Baes posted:

Everyones underestimating Dr. Ben, hes the sleeper candidate.

the Rip Van Winkle of the election.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
it always makes me smile when ben carson emerges from his nyquil coma to complain about how noone gives him attention during the debates. its tradition now.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
I did kind of feel bad for him basically being abandoned on stage by the moderators. They just had him stand up there and be black for a couple hours.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

I'll have what Bens having

uploaded to the cloud

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

I did kind of feel bad for him basically being abandoned on stage by the moderators. They just had him stand up there and be black for a couple hours.

token.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

zen death robot posted:

I'll have what Bens having

I'd just like to know what it is he's having. At this point Opium seems like too much of an upper for him.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

zen death robot posted:

He's looking down at a monitor to see if what he's seeing in his head is what the cameras are seeing.

He was seeing this

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Is the Electoral College anything like Donald Trump University?

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad
Apparently Columbia turnout is insanely low. Gotta wonder how much of the story out of today will be about the turnout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Ben Solomon Carson

Ben - Benghazi
Solomon - What was buried under Solomon's Temple?
Carson - Ft. Carson is an army post located right next to Cheyenne Mountain, where N.O.R.A.D. is, it's an above top secret area, highly guarded by special operations, and is located under 2,000 feet of granite.

What is really buried underneath NORAD? Or should I say, Ben "Solomon"'s temple? The answer starts with an ancient found in Benghazi.

• Locked thread