Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the SC primary?
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O'Malley
Willie Wilson
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Bloody Queef posted:

Out of curiosity, what time do the first precinct or whatever it's called results generally start rolling in?

MSNBC has called it for Hillary already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Lord of Pie posted:

He's not dropping out anytime soon unless he gets smoked by a huge margin in every ST state. He's not running out of money like most of the Republicans were.

Bernie Sanders actually cares about more than himself though, so I'd bet he is much more willing to drop out sooner than he needs to if he knows the race is over, and then use that money to help other progressive causes. Not that he has been helping other progressive causes up to this point, but I have faith

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Goetta posted:

The guy got Motherfuckib Meatballs at Ikea??? :bernget: :getin: I am drinking his meatball tears hmmm taste so good

Swedish meatballs are legit

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I would never gleefully cheer for Bernie failure because Bernie Sanders is loving awesome. But I will gleefully welcome meltdown posts from people who have been annoying me for months

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

axeil posted:

i don't understand what you're saying here :confused:

He's saying he has no idea what a poll is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

he thinks people check the polls before voting I guess?

No, its misunderstanding of poll cause/effect

• Locked thread