Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shwa

yeah I'm a game yeah I play girls
Citizen 11 walks up to the crowd of people all talking to some old lady.

"Hey guys whats up lol"

She looks at the old lady.

"hey nice jacket(s)"

I roll to hog the umbrella.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I ask the dragon attack victim what kind of dragon it was. I also serve up some wonderful quiche to our new companions

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Splatmaster posted:

I ask the dragon attack victim what kind of dragon it was. I also serve up some wonderful quiche to our new companions

I add some of my Magic Mushrooms to the quiche.

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
i stealth up to the group and buff everyone with my magic

MrWillsauce

Citizen 11...

:rolldice:

SUCCEEDS at hogging the umbrella. Fortunately it has stopped snowing and raining, so nobody really needs it that much. Just a little drizzle. The fire roars and keep everyone warm. The old crone gives her cookies and says "the sky is up, dear" but not as a joke and thanks her for the compliments.

The survivor tells Splatmaster that his name is Chuck and that Daren is a greedy fire dragon who burns things and hoards gold. Everyone eats the psychedelic quiche and starts trippin balls. The party is mysteriously buffed by an unseen benevolent THC force. Everyone is repulsed by Mario's gross breath. Yobgoblin gathers a bunch of wood.

What do you do?

shwa

I shoot at the weird wizardly rustling in the bushes

FluffieDuckie

MrWillsauce posted:

Citizen 11...

SUCCEEDS at hogging the umbrella. Fortunately it has stopped snowing and raining, so nobody really needs it that much. Just a little drizzle. The fire roars and keep everyone warm. The old crone gives her cookies and says "the sky is up, dear" but not as a joke and thanks her for the compliments.

The survivor tells Splatmaster that his name is Chuck and that Daren is a greedy fire dragon who burns things and hoards gold. Everyone eats the psychedelic quiche and starts trippin balls. The party is mysteriously buffed by an unseen benevolent THC force. Everyone is repulsed by Mario's gross breath. Yobgoblin gathers a bunch of wood.

What do you do?

this is turning out exactly like i would expect a byob quest to go

also i ask if anyoene has considered asking Daren about his life choices that led him to enjoy burning things and hoarding gold

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is turning out exactly like i would expect a byob quest to go

also i ask if anyoene has considered asking Daren about his life choices that led him to enjoy burning things and hoarding gold

Taking Fluffy's cue I suggest we go and talk to Daren, maybe something chased him out of his lair and we could perhaps go and SPLAT! it instead of Daren?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MrWillsauce posted:

Citizen 11...

What do you do?

My action: Put some firewood on the crone's fire and attempt to spot a trail that leads east.

E: I dunno about Daren... he doesn't speak any languages to my knowledge.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Feb 29, 2016

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

MrWillsauce posted:

Name:Chair
Character Sheet: is in pencil, and somewhat fluid wink wink
Class:Archer
Dice: all of them
Race: alien
Inventory: mythril bow, regenerating arrow,, 6 revives, snack cakes, blanket, stuffed monkey
Weapon:bow

Running to catch up

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Geoffrfy the Werewolf Killer

Geoffrfy eyes the quiche suspiciously before taking another bite. Well, he thinks, if the quiche is a werewolf, then at least I am eating it out of existence.

He tugs on his weird fantasy collar as he reexamines the others, starting with Splatmaster, and is moved almost to tears when he considers the life circumstances that must have led this man to his current state. His outfit is a cobbled-together mess of women's clothing far too small for him, surely items cast off by the poorest of the poor. Geoffrfy has only felt two emotions in his life: hatred (for werewolves) and sympathy (for everyone else, who clearly acts the way the way the do because of their inferior upbringing). Geoffrfy is pleased at how quickly he is able to feel superior to this man and settle into his familiar sympathetic mindset.

Of course, if Splatmaster was a werewolf, he would be a formidable opponent.

Geoffrfy vaguely acknowledges that the others are discussing some sort of plan to go somewhere or do something. He nods enthusiastically and smiles like a madman to get them to think he is oblivous to their REAL plot (obviously werewolf related).

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Feb 29, 2016

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
why would a dragon want gold

Name: Booberry johnson
Character Sheet: slathered in midnight oil
Class: night stalker, weed smoker
Dice: thas my game boy
Race: ghost
Inventory: iphone 5s, japanese soda candy, hostess sno balls, custom baseball hats, my lovers' thigh cloth ;), naranjaaas!
Weapon: 2 inch sword, shadow ball, spoons
Picture: or

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Feb 29, 2016

Jellidelic

Name: Leslie Decker
Character Sheet: written in off-color japanese
Class: Vampire
Dice: right here! *grabs crotch*
Race: Human with feline traits
Inventory: upside down cross, 3ds (no games), private collection of deeply personal poetry, rooted android phone, ecig (that u can also put wax in)
Weapon: Curvy dagger with +2 greenish glow, telescoping battle stick
Picture:

MrWillsauce

okay sorry guys I wanted to stay and DM for you all day and sip coffee, but I had to work. I am glad to see the party has swelled

alright, so while the party deliberates about dragon empathy or something, Citizen 11 pulls out her gat and makes an attack against the bushes that were given you some dope-rear end vibes...

her roll is true, thanks to a helpful attackbuff, and she strikes the weed wizard. Fortunately for him, he has 50 d10 hitpoints and survives. But it still hurts a lot. Or it would hurt if he wasn't flyin oh so high on that magic kush juju.

Yobgoblin makes a big ole fire in the crone's fireplace and really warms up her decrepit shack. He makes a trailspotting roll...

and critically fails! He strains his eyes looking for eastward trails and gets terrible migraine

A cute alien named Chair runs up on the scene while all this happens, along with two other weird dudes.

The survivor worries about his family.

What do you all do?

ps I like Geoffrfy a lot hehe DM's pet

shwa

MrWillsauce posted:

alright, so while the party deliberates about dragon empathy or something, Citizen 11 pulls out her gat and makes an attack against the bushes that were given you some dope-rear end vibes...

her roll is true, thanks to a helpful attackbuff, and she strikes the weed wizard. Fortunately for him, he has 50 d10 hitpoints and survives. But it still hurts a lot. Or it would hurt if he wasn't flyin oh so high on that magic kush juju.

I notice that the rustling in the bushes is just an innocent weed wizard, and so I start shooting at its feet to try and scare it away, so it doesn't try to come up to us and tell us about how much weed it smokes and how we should all try dry-herb vaping.

shwa fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Feb 29, 2016

FluffieDuckie

wait. what if he has weed on him?

shwa

FluffieDuckie posted:

wait. what if he has weed on him?

It's not worth having to listen to him talk about different strands of weed and the best way to use a bong for the next three hours, trust me, I'm a weed wizard expert, they're dangerous and usually feral

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My actions: Give The Weed Wizard a health potion and create unlit torches for each party member (to be used for later).

E: Perhaps we should have a list of who's playing in the OP.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Feb 29, 2016

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

my action: i run after the weed wizard and make sure his feelings aren't hurt

shwa

FluffieDuckie posted:

my action: i run after the weed wizard and make sure his feelings aren't hurt

Well don't come crying to me when you can't sleep cause of that weed wizard loudly smoking a bong by your ear at 4 am

Scaly Haylie

Name: Lizard Wizard
Character Sheet: 2-ply
Class: Chaos Mage (functionally a sorcerer with lots of random chance that interferes with all of his spells; for example, anything elemental gets randomized. magic tends to be weird for him in general.)
Race: Pettable soft kobold.
Dice: Various colors swirl within.
Inventory: Wizard hat of many things, cloak, bow tie
Weapon: nope
Picture:

shwa

Lizard Wizard posted:

Name: Lizard Wizard
Character Sheet: 2-ply
Class: Chaos Mage (functionally a sorcerer with lots of random chance that interferes with all of his spells; for example, anything elemental gets randomized. magic tends to be weird for him in general.)
Race: Pettable soft kobold.
Dice: Various colors swirl within.
Inventory: Wizard hat of many things, cloak, bow tie
Weapon: nope
Picture:

Sees a random pettable kobold and immediately runs over to pet it!!!

Android Blues

name: inanimate blue mask in constant pain
race: inanimate mask (blue subtype)
dice: can't roll them: is an inanimate blue mask in constant pain
class: upper middle
inventory: two (2) eye holes, a little strap on the back
weapon: upsetting moans and vocalisations (as bardsong, from the nega-bard archetype)
picture:

Scaly Haylie

shwa posted:

Sees a random pettable kobold and immediately runs over to pet it!!!

the kobold pulls his hat down over his eyes at the sudden approaching stranger and quivers, but is easily petted. it seems there is no escape.

shwa

Android Blues posted:

name: inanimate blue mask in constant pain
race: inanimate mask (blue subtype)
dice: can't roll them: is an inanimate blue mask in constant pain
class: upper middle
inventory: two (2) eye holes, a little strap on the back
weapon: upsetting moans and vocalisations (as bardsong, from the nega-bard archetype)
picture:

Picks up a blue mask from the ground and tries to put it on the kobold so it'd look like its people, but it doesn't fit so I throw it away

shwa

Lizard Wizard posted:

the kobold pulls his hat down over his eyes at the sudden approaching stranger and quivers, but is easily petted. it seems there is no escape.

Offers the kobold one (1) piece of soggy white bread to calm his nerve

Scaly Haylie

shwa posted:

Offers the kobold one (1) piece of soggy white bread to calm his nerve

the kobold spends some time playing with the piece of white bread, smooshing it into this shape and that. he seems pleased.

Android Blues

"uuaaauhh," moans the inanimate blue mask, having been thrown onto the scene by a disgusted former owner in the first place. it tries to express its ennui with the circularity of its situation by going "urrraah a a a..." a little

FluffieDuckie

duckie waddles over to the mask and dusts it off and props it up on a dry rock near the fire

shwa

Lizard Wizard posted:

the kobold spends some time playing with the piece of white bread, smooshing it into this shape and that. he seems soothed.

Citizen 11 lays out a one 1-pound block of soap in front of the kobold, stepping back a little to see if he will take the bait (soap is obviously a kobold delicacy)

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
I slowly creep out from behind a tree being slightly injured and attempt to just say i was trying to help. I also break out my pipe, snacks, and a some pipeweed from my stash.

Scaly Haylie

the kobold's eyes go wide at the block of soap, and he edges close, feelings its sides, nodding...he begins breaking off chunks by methodically finger-pistoling several casts of what you would expect to be ray of frost, but it seems...inconsistent! the first is a wild narrow beam of crackling electricity, the next a caustic ray of acid, and so on and so forth. in any event, he removes his hat and drops the chunks inside, where they disappear inscrutibly.

he then holds the upturned hat out to shwa with a smile on his face, shaking it a few times.

"prize tiiiiiiime"

Android Blues

the inanimate blue mask moans a little less weirdly when propped up by the fire, sort of like it's making a mildly anguished thumbs up sound with its mouth. it would be totally possible for anyone in the vicinity to project human emotions onto the mask and assume that this sound represents gratitude

shwa

Lizard Wizard posted:

the kobold's eyes go wide at the block of soap, and he edges close, feelings its sides, nodding...he begins breaking off chunks by methodically finger-pistoling several casts of what you would expect to be ray of frost, but it seems...inconsistent! the first is a wild narrow beam of crackling electricity, the next a caustic ray of acid, and so on and so forth. in any event, he removes his hat and drops the chunks inside, where they disappear inscrutibly.

he then holds the upturned hat out to shwa with a smile on his face, shaking it a few times.

"prize tiiiiiiime"

Citizen 11 peers deeply into the hat, which seems to serve a purpose beyond just being a cutting-edge fashion statement.

Scaly Haylie

shwa posted:

Citizen 11 peers deeply into the hat, which seems to serve a purpose beyond just being a cutting-edge fashion statement.

we zoom in to tunnel through the hat, weaving through several CGI cloth passages in a very expensive sequence until the camera arrives at what could only be described as a ball pit full of dollar-store magical knick-knacks. something waves from within the pit and winks out of existence, and you are pulled back to reality.

the kobold jostles his hat insistently.

shwa

Lizard Wizard posted:

we zoom in to tunnel through the hat, weaving through several CGI cloth passages in a very expensive sequence until the camera arrives at what could only be described as a ball pit full of dollar-store magical knick-knacks. something waves from within the pit and winks out of existence, and you are pulled back to reality.

the kobold jostles his hat insistently.

I cautiously attempt to put my hand into the hat and pull something cool out

Scaly Haylie

(i'll leave it to the DM to decide what you get, hope that's okay)

FluffieDuckie

Android Blues posted:

the inanimate blue mask moans a little less weirdly when propped up by the fire, sort of like it's making a mildly anguished thumbs up sound with its mouth. it would be totally possible for anyone in the vicinity to project human emotions onto the mask and assume that this sound represents gratitude

:love:

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
Name: dog
Character Sheet: (its a dog with a piece of paper on it)
Class: dog rogue
Dice: D09 (dog shaped dice from 0 - 9)
Race: dog
Inventory: some dog food
Weapon: lots of barking and also sharp teeth (also a dog knife)
Picture: this isn't me but its very close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
I offer Weed Wizard some magic mushrooms to increase his magic.

• Locked thread