Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce

as a saint, you have some authority on deciding what deeds are good. The two rear end in a top hat skeletons say they'll do anything to get them out of this situation, and rise up out of the ashes and soot.

Daren looks at this and screeches a dragon screech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

I answer by way of casting ENLARGE PERSON on shwa.

MrWillsauce

Lizard Wizard casts a spell...

:rolldice:

Citizen 11 begins growing rapidly, but due to the unpredictability of Lizard Wizard's magic, she catches fire! She is now the size of three citizens, but is burning alive!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Mario suggests that Citizen 11 stops, drops and rolls

MrWillsauce

lizard wizard is getting licked by flames too, and is now level with Daren, being so high up on Citizen 11's shoulders. Daren shrieks and breathes white hot dragon fire in a jet at Citizen 11's head!!!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Geoffrfy wakes up by the campfire, having apparently fallen asleep due to his narcolepsy.

He discovers that he has been left behind and stumbles in a random direction (roll to find the rest of the group) and tries to keep his eyes open (roll to avoid falling asleep again) all the while clutching his sex dice like a lifeline.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

MrWillsauce

Geoffrfy...

may be walking in the right direction, but time will tell. He's waking on a road though, so that's a good sign. And he sees smoke rising again in the distance, so that's a good sign. I guess.

he makes a fight narcolepsy check...

CRIT

he's not gonna fall asleep again anytime soon

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Dank nugs... Thought this was the chill forum... Geoffrfy shakes these ill omens from his head as he steadies himself and continues onward. Clearly not all of those strange adventurers were werewolves, or else they would have banded together to defeat him. Unless they did not know the others were also werewolfs! Without information, Geoffrfy simply can not know. He decides that when he finds the others he will kill one of them, in order to see the reactions of the group, and thus make a more informed decision.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

shwa

yeah I'm a game yeah I play girls
Alright, well I begin using my now giant gun to shoot a giant bullet at the dragon while attempting a giant dodge backwards away from the dragons fireball

MrWillsauce

Alright!

You take a bunch of burning damage, and are hit straight in the face with the blast of ridiculously hot dragon fire, also burning Wizard Lizard! At the same time you blast Daren in the body with bullets the size of artillery shells!

Daren is knocked off his perch and humbled, landing on the ground next to his small gold pile and bleeding magical dragon's blood all over the ground. Citizen 11 falls through one of the church's walls, covered head-to-toe in third degree burns, face melting. She lies there, on death's door, and returns to normal size. Wizard Lizard managed to block most of the blast with Citizen 11's head, but also suffered hideous burns and was flung from Citizen 11's head when she fell. It skids along the ground, and finally lies still, smoking.

What does everyone do?

Scaly Haylie

i attempt to cast feather fall

shwa

If I am still burning I attempt to roll to put myself out, but regardless, I attempt to charge my final, most powerful secret ability.......................

"sv_cheats 1"

Android Blues

the inanimate blue mask in constant pain makes an encouraging/haunting sound sort of like "oouuahh a a a a a...". i am activating my nega bardsong ability

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My actions: give Citizen 11 3 health potions, give Blue Mask 2 health potions, give Lizard Wizard 1 health potion and roll to see if Daren is still a threat.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Mar 1, 2016

Android Blues

the inanimate blue mask in constant pain went to juilliard for this so it's hoping that it works pretty well

MrWillsauce

Wizard Lizard attempts to cast featherfall...

miscast! A puff of feathers fly out everywhere and the wizard lizard lands hard, burnt badly

Citizen 11 rolls around weakly, putting out the flames, and with the last bit of energy she has utters some strange arcane words "sv_cheats 1"

failure! the secrets of the universe are revealed before her, but it is but a glimpse before she is plunged into the blackest void...

but as she floats through oblivion, she hears a strange moaning song... the blackness fades away into a bizarre melancholy dreamscape: azure hills tipped with needles roll away into the deep blue horizon, and the ground pricks her feet as she lands. Suddenly, her eyes open up as she chokes up some health potion and sees a goblin standing over her. The goblin is immediately blasted with dragon fire! Daren is writhing around, mortally wounded but blasting fire indiscriminately. Also hit are Splatmaster, Duckie, and Mario, and the entire town is set ablaze once again. Heavy smoke fills the air and fire is everywhere

What do you do?

FluffieDuckie

I break that little glass box that says "in case of fire break glass" bc honestly I've always wanted to do that

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Android Blues

the inanimate blue mask in constant pain remembers its mandatory fire safety attendance from undergrad, and tries to communicate some handy tips to its friends by moaning in a weird way like a ghost trapped in a wall

e: it could also sound like a ghost trapped in a well, it's hard to tell the difference unless youre a necromancer and listen to a lot of ghosts - hope that doesnt change my roll

Scaly Haylie

lizard wizard removes his hat and peers into it thoughtfully, wondering if soap nuggets would be good for his burn.

roll knowledge: healing or whatever

shwa

Android Blues posted:

the inanimate blue mask in constant pain remembers its mandatory fire safety attendance from undergrad, and tries to communicate some handy tips to its friends by moaning in a weird way like a ghost trapped in a wall

e: it could also sound like a ghost trapped in a well, it's hard to tell the difference unless youre a necromancer and listen to a lot of ghosts - hope that doesnt change my roll

I realize my face probably looks really hosed up now so I put on that weird moaning mask that's just constantly around.

Android Blues

the inanimate blue mask in constant pain is a snug, secure fit. it maps to the orbital bone particularly well, so much so that someone might write to Masks and Coverings Monthly about it with a glowing review, if they were so inclined. it suggests as much with a sly and supple moan that sounds like a banshee dying

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
i forgive lizard wizard for their early attempt to perceive me and lick their cheek
roll for effectiveness of lick

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
I take a large hit from my pipe and cast a disintegrate at the dragon Dank mist form and i enter the dragons lungs getting him extremely high and chill.

Status_Surge fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Mar 1, 2016

shwa

Status_Surge posted:

I take a large hit from my pipe and cast a disintegrate at the dragon.

Woah hey there, that spell doesn't sound very weed related

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.

shwa posted:

Woah hey there, that spell doesn't sound very weed related

very true, let me fix that

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

since Daren is mortally wounded I give him his last rites, ignoring the fire

i tell my two rear end in a top hat skeletons not to steal anything while i'm busy

hi how are you ♥

joke_explainer

check for traps ... ?

Furia

Oh man, I wanted to put the mask on!

Anyway, I stumble and shuffle to the dragon and just start punching what little life remains out of it.

Like, really going to town on it and people are starting to stare at me and such because drat dude, chill

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I tend to everyone's wounds, including Daren's. Miracle Max's Mighty Fire Salve should do the trick- just don't ask me where I was hiding the tub that the salve is stored in!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
I eat one of my magic mushrooms - roll for increased magic?

MrWillsauce

Daren has rolled onto his back and is blasting fire straight up into the air now, yowling a deafening dragon yowl at the heavens.

The flaming Duckie finds a case on one of the church's remaining walls that says "in case of fire, break glass" and within it as an elvish extinguisher crystal! She breaks it open with its accompanying hammer and is flush with a wave of sublime catharsis. The church begins to crumble on top of her! She's still on fire!

The Lizard Wizard peers into its hat and makes a knowledge check...
and as it's doing so, a cute doggy runs up and licks its face...

the lick is successful, and warms the lizard's heart and jogs its memory!

:rolldice: +dog lick

It determines that lizard wizards are healed by not only soap, but all manner of bath accessories.

Citizen 11 reaches weakly over to the inanimate blue mask in constant pain and puts it over her melted face. She catches a suddenly glimpse of those strange sad vistas she wandered through in her death dream. But just a glimpse. The mask's moans of pain are a little clearer to her, and listening to them makes her suddenly want to sing its praises in Masks and Coverings Monthly, a periodical that she doesn't think she's ever heard of before. How peculiar.

The Weed Wizard casts Dank Mist Form...

successfully, but can't get past the constant torrent dragon fire being exhaled from Daren's mouth and nose to make it down his great big dragon lungs. He is blown skyward by the force of the eruption, and floats among the clouds. The clouds gawk at this strange gaseous form.

[blank] shambles over to Daren and begins delivering bony punches right to his gunshot wounds. Daren winces grotesquely and breathes magical fire all over [blank]!

Isaias B. stands over the floundering dying dragon and begins praying for its soul, narrowly dodging the fire spewing force from his mouth. The rear end in a top hat skeletons look up from the pile of gold trinkets that they are stuffing into their rib cages. They give you a sheepish look and dump all of the gold back out.

An unseen force suggests searching for traps.

Splatmaster feels no pain from the dragon flames engulfing him and tends to everyone else's wounds like the pinnacle of selflessness that he is. He rubs his organic ointment all over Citizen 11's charred body, and her pain is eased, though she is still hideous and probably will remain hideous forever. Unless you guys find a wizard who is proficient at casting Skin Graft. Yobgoblin is lathered up next, and fully healed of his burns, as is Wizard Lizard, right as it was about to pop some soap nuggets. Duckie and Mario (and Splatmaster) are still on fire, and the warning on the tub of ointment says to apply only to skin that has recently been burned, not skin that is currently burning. Splatmaster dodges Daren's random blasts of wild combustion and rubs the ointment on his wounded belly, but the burn cream does nothing to treat giant bullet wounds! Daren shrieks in even more pain as the ointment stings him and engulfs Splatmaster in even more, even hotter fire!

Mario, still on fire, pops a mushroom in his mouth...

and feels a deeper connection with the magic mushroom dimension, boosting his magic power.

What does everyone do?

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

although searching for traps isn't really in my wheelhouse i ask god almighty to have a look for me and i also tell those assholes to start wandering around randomly stepping on things

hi how are you ♥

Furia

Keep at it.

I'm committed to punching the dragon to death.

edit: just keep me in that state until I am punching a thick red paste on the floor

Furia fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Mar 1, 2016

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

FluffieDuckie

joke_explainer posted:

check for traps ... ?

my action: notice a strange robot has materialized out of nowhere that looks like someone i used to know so i crawl over there and tell him it's good to see him and i'd hug him but the fire you know

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I do the only thing I can do...

I jump into Daren's flame-belching pie hole and, by obstructing the tremendous flow of super-heated high pressure wyrm fyre with my large physique, seek to make the mighty Daren explode into a fiery ball of dragon magma!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Status_Surge

I would like to land and exit my gaseous form, while doing so i begin to toke up on some dabs to increase my wizardly power.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
I cast the spell ITCHIFY - if successful the dragon will become very itchy and not be able to focus on setting us on fire.

MrWillsauce

Isaias B. tells the two rear end in a top hat skeletons to go stomping around for traps. They say "you got it, boss" and the instant they get out of earshot one goes "man, I loving hate that guy." God tells you he's busy at the moment with other business, sorry.

[blank] continues punching the dragon and being blasted by a constant stream of dragon fire, quickly melting away to nothing, but socking it to Daren in the process.

Duckie continues to burn horribly as she speaks to a hallucinated robot.

Weed Wizard floats down to the ground and returns to his physical form, then tokes up hard

he can feel his power grow as his magical spirit flies higher and higher.

Mario attempts to cast ITCHIFY...

and does so successfully, but the dragon is too focused on the pain of his gunshot wounds and the undead warrior punching him to notice the itchiness. He continues breathing fire all over [blank]!

At least he does until the already flaming Splatmaster tries to jump right down Daren's mouth!

Splatmaster can feel his flesh melting off as he jumps through the flames and into the dragon's mouth. The flames shooting out of Daren's nose suddenly grow longer as the breath from his mouth is clogged up. Splatmaster lodges his huge form in Daren's throat, and the dragon begins choking, stopping breathing altogether. Splatmaster can feel pressure and heat build up on his back as he sits lodged in the draconic trachea. Even the mighty Splatmaster cannot withstand heat such as this for much longer. He's sweated himself dry, and all of his skimpy clothes have long since been burnt off. He is covered head to toe with horrific burns, and he can feels himself slipping away. Daren struggles with all his might to cough up the barbarian in his throat!

[blank], now not being breathed on, continues hammering Daren in the chest with his fists. It acts as a Heimlich maneuver, and Splatmaster is belched forth from Daren's gullet, followed by the greatest plume of fire any of you has ever seen. Splatmaster lands face-down in the dirt, looking dead. Daren seems to have passed out from the lack of air, and slumps over, still bleeding profusely from the giant bullet holes in his torso. [blank] continues to punch him.

What do you do?

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

check to see if Splatmaster is dead, and if so attempt to raise his skeleton. if not i guess i'll cast minor heal or something

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furia

Probably about time I stopped punching the dragon.

I begin to slice the body open with my giga sword to perform unholy acts of necromancy on it.

I also start picking out pieces of dragon to replenish the flesh burnt off in the fire.

• Locked thread