Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Watership down is a fairly long book, looking at my copy it's like 450+ pages. So it's not a bad candidate for a miniseries, I suppose. I'm inherently skeptical of adaptations like that.

That's a fair stance. Just the idea of making it into a miniseries has my interest piqued. I want to see how the creation story is depicted. Loved the art in the movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
So it must be better?

*looks at bar laying on ground*

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Gatts posted:

Translation: “I like Tom Hardy and want to work with him and was paid money so...why not!”

I'd do the same. Tom Hardy owns.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Penpal posted:

Yay I did it first

I wouldn't turn down another Keanu Constantine, on that note

It absolutely should be him and Stormare as Satan.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Burkion posted:

Which guy? There were several

Terrio I believe.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I wish I could at least read the script Snyder filmed, if I can't see his full movie.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Detective No. 27 posted:

And maybe storyboards + classical paintings he was going put superheroes in.

That'd be neat.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

What are the odds of his script remaining mostly intact until release?

Iirc it's already slated as a cowriter credit

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

There's more than one kind of revolution. Maybe he's leading a fashion revolution?

The costume design is fabulous at times.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

bring back old gbs posted:

very true. if u aren't willing to finance your own film productions 100% staffed by the minority of my choosing, run your own cinemas, and distribute the Blu Rays in your BlackMart chain of superstores just sit he gently caress down and let the white man do his job

like lmao at the idea of moving a needle in the right direction. Fuckin SMASH THA DIAL make ur own movies mannnn or else ur just like a 2017 slave. wtf do half you retards even think you're arguing for?

Well you've convinced me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Look at it this way, you'll get to see the improved version as your first view!

• Locked thread