Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Skwirl posted:

Obviously making Lucifer a police procedural was a misstep, but I'm also puzzled at making him super British, and I don't mean the actor portraying him having a British accent, he clarifies with someone who said "pants" that he meant trousers. He's supposed to have been in LA for 5 years when the show starts, I know several UK expats and they are never confused when I say "pants."

Should have just given Mark Pellegrino his own show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Vintersorg posted:

:lol: What is this poo poo.

definitive proof that the movie is, in fact, bad!!!!!

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Steve2911 posted:

So did this thread love BvS the same way it loved MoS?

'Tis a silly film.

The sales figures arent all in yet, hard to say at this point

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

Apparently, this is the first minute of action from Avengers 2.5: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x43hv18_captain-america-civil-war-official-movie-clip-1-hd_shortfilms

The editing is annoying me.

I like Cap's shield bouncing around/through the truck, and it seems to re-enter the frame at the "right" spot, but something feels weird about it like most of the action. Maybe it's because you don't see Cap start moving to the side when he throws it? Maybe it should cut to Cap's final position earlier in the bounce.

The sense of the impact of all these super-powered kicks and punches is well done, though.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
I thought he was the guy from Veronica Mars at first

• Locked thread