Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
man reading all your guy's talk about Raimi's spider-man run makes me remember what bizarro opinions i hold on those movies. I like 3 the best and thought the sandman parts were terrible and venom was great. Also i thought spider-man 2 was just the worst like it was the worst superhero movie i'd ever seen until age of ultron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

UmOk posted:

Unpopular opinion. The early 2000's Fantastic Four movies were good. They captured the goofiness and family dynamic pretty good.

i liked the first one well enough I didn't even mind that version of doom but the second one didn't have the balls to do galactus and i'll never forgive it, i was so hype to see that goofy poo poo. i have never been so disappointed.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
Punisher season 2: Punisher vs Moon Knight also featuring Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Shageletic posted:

Well weren't they humans infected with the mind stone somehow?

"the X-gene if dormant can be triggered by danger or whatever infinity stones are super dangerous so being near one triggered the awakening of mutant powers" it makes as much sense as "this gem with the power to influence minds made a guy able to run fast"

• Locked thread