Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
So it's better than the comic version. Cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Vintersorg posted:

That sucks dude. :(

Snyder fight scenes are so amazing IMO - from 300 thru Watchmen to MoS and from the looks of just the Batman vs Thugs fight - he's so visceral and the violence is brutal, not real - but its harsh. I would have loved for him to take on something like Predator.

The best fight scene he shot imo is the one that was cut from watchmen. There's nothing particularly spectacular about it, it's just well done.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Harlock posted:

I thought the crux of the argument was that registration basically means you're a tool of the government/a weapon at their disposal. Cap already did that and hated it. Whether they communicated it well or not is fair game.

Well the oversight that was around for 50 years was SHIELD that turned out to be corrupted thoroughly by HYDRA, so given Winter Soldier, and the experiments they'd been running on people like the twins, it shouldn't be surprising he's not a big fan.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

DeimosRising posted:

Costume nothing, how about the delivery on Spidey's line? I hope that's not really in there, he sounds so bored. Like, he should flop down on the couch and sigh right after or something.

sounded sheepish to me

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Rhyno posted:

It's so good but I really love Winter Soldier.

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

The MSJ posted:

The site disallow hotlinking, so I think this is the one you meant to post:

By extrapolating this chart, I predict we will get a completely nude Wolverine next year. Now you know why an R rating is necessary.

man that timeline is missing the earlier years, the canadian national archives just declassified his attestation papers

• Locked thread