Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Equeen posted:

She was also that pre-New 52. Heck, I think it was canon that her daugther, Cass Cain, was a better martial artist that Batman.

Didn't Conner Hawke defeat her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Equeen posted:

Uhhh... I'm not sure? :confused: I'm not terribly familar with her character .

It was during a 5 part crossover waaay back. He either beat her or fought her to a standstill.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Reed could probably fix Chuck's legs but he knows how careless he is and he'd just get himself paralyzed again in a week or so.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

greatn posted:

Also Lois couldn't spell. Like it was a major character trait that this hot shot reporter doesn't know how to spell words.

That was a callback to the first Donner film.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

The "Lois can't spell" gags get me every time, I won't lie.

It was pretty bad in Superman Returns but that was entirely because Kate Bosworth is horrible at everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

I still think both her and Katie Holmes get a real bad rap for their 2005 superhero love interest performances

Bosworth is just bad in everything except that Jason Statham flick where she plays a meth addict.

• Locked thread