Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Some of those Helmsworth scenes look like bad SNL skits in both the quality of the jokes and the quality of the green screen work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I just really wasn't expecting him to be Liz's father and that whole house scene + car scene were awesome.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

hiddenriverninja posted:

Thinking about it, I think it's the reveal that all the world is a stage and Mario, Koopa, and everyone in the games are actually actors.

Yeah I think most people that played this as kids missed this. I had no idea when I was in grade school that the back background at the end of every level was Mario walking off stage.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The loving creepy rear end head behind Bruce coming out of nowhere is the oddest part.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

They could have just done bearded Superman which we all would have loved.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I was really getting Oceans 11 vibes from that giant CG battle in the middle of a deserted field.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

not trolled not crying posted:

I know the early stages of production -reason and all, but Thanos looks like poo poo.

I wouldn't even say that's a valid excuse. They've had that shot in the Comic Con trailer and there's no doubt they've been paying a lot of attention to it since it's his big public reveal.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Timby posted:

Yeah, the Russos said they can't reveal the title for Avengers 4 because it would be a massive spoiler for Infinity War. lawl

I'm kind of expecting Part 1 to end with Thanos having 4/5 stones and the title of Part 2 being something about the fifth stone.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I only realized Proxima is in that trailer because I saw someone else post about it.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It's also a lot more than just Evans, Keaton is blowing up all over online and is getting invites all over the place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I was just wondering if Affleck would become the Leader of the DC movie universe Leader.

• Locked thread