Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

And yet, didn't have the #1 rushing offence :smug:

Forgot about that. Yeah those guys are extremely good as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
I just hope we never have to pass again.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Parmesan Basil posted:

Get Willie Roaf and Will Shields out of retirement and bring back the all running and screen play 2 minute drills.

Well I guess we still have those anyway, but they used to work.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Parmesan Basil posted:

Nah Smith threw some great passes this year surprisingly. I thought it would be another 2014 scenario where all of his TDs were variations of a screen pass.

https://streamable.com/c3xp

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Chromatic posted:

Soooo the Chiefs have by far the best running back group in the NFL. Ware and West could probably easily start on half the teams in the league and Jamaal Charles is Jamaal Charles.

I'm glad they didn't trade any of them away. They belong to me.

Hmm Le'Veon Bell and DeAngelo Williams would like a word

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Hmm Le'Veon Bell and DeAngelo Williams would like a word

I mean - it takes both of these guys to have two healthy legs.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Chromatic posted:

Nah Smith threw some great passes this year surprisingly. I thought it would be another 2014 scenario where all of his TDs were variations of a screen pass.

I was prepared to see like 11 or 12 of them anyway, but then I got there and the average distance was something like 25 yards. :psyduck:

Well, they felt like it. I think the single most common TD pass Smith threw was a bullet from the 10-15.

Strobe fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Apr 1, 2016

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Chromatic posted:

I love that people put these videos together so often now.

Just moneyshot, moneyshot, moneyshot, I wish there was an easy repository of these for everyone.

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
Edelman and Amendola hear Brady's call.

https://www.facebook.com/JulianEdelman/?fref=nf

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Joe Flacco will always reign King Goober.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUWDPSTUYc8

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Flaccos acting is great in the way that if he wasn't a consensus elite qb, he'd fit right in as a Tim and Eric superstar

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
http://i.imgur.com/3VV3rT8.jpg

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

I hope those numbers are what they pay you for going to a Rams game.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

incompetent posted:

I hope those numbers are what they pay you for going to a Rams game.

Lol they want 360 a seat for the worst in the house. No wonder LA fans are fairweather. I feel like a sucker paying 100 dollars for good seats when my team isn't a serious contender for the division.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Eifert Posting posted:

Lol they want 360 a seat for the worst in the house. No wonder LA fans are fairweather. I feel like a sucker paying 100 dollars for good seats when my team isn't a serious contender for the division.

I hope for real those are season ticket prices and I assume they are, but California.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

TeeMerk posted:

I hope for real those are season ticket prices and I assume they are, but California.

I doubt the best seats are 200 dollars a pop per game. That would be cheaper than Cincinnati.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Eifert Posting posted:

I doubt the best seats are 200 dollars a pop per game. That would be cheaper than Cincinnati.

Yeah, no way that is for 8 games. That entire section will be celebrities, agents, and CEO's trying to make connections.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

My guess is it's that license cost for the seat.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
It says season pricing right there above the ticket prices!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

in fairness, the coliseum loving sucks

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Man I hate to derail back into food chat but I just had to post what the Cleveland Indians will be selling at their ballpark this season:

"The Happy Dog" - an all-beef hot dog topped with bacon, mac & cheese and Froot Loops :wtc:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Looks like literal vomit

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

sam bradford lmao posted:

Man I hate to derail back into food chat but I just had to post what the Cleveland Indians will be selling at their ballpark this season:

"The Happy Dog" - an all-beef hot dog topped with bacon, mac & cheese and Froot Loops :wtc:
That's gonna fail hard. The Frooy Loops look repulsive.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I'm 100% sure I have poo poo things that look more appetizing.

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
I'd at least try it. Looks like poo poo though.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

They've been biding their time, but the Indians are finally getting their reveng for the Trail of Tears

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.

would

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

you take out the froot loops and that's a perfectly american diabetes booster. the froot loops turn it into ambien-snacks fodder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Been away. I'm gonna go ahead and close this one, somebody please make the next! Thanks and God bless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5FB2WObnQQ

• Locked thread