Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Chilichimp posted:

I wish my QB did dumb poo poo like this, instead of just... being a doofus in ads.

That would require Matt Ryan to have a personality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That was pretty drat funny at the end. Brady continues to own.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Whichever assistant Tom Brady hired to build his personality really does great work.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Febreeze posted:

That would require Matt Ryan to have a personality

Says the fan whose QB is Eli Manning...

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/taniaganguli/status/715603773180096512

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Good lord, how is that even possible? And he still ended up with 17.5 sacks?!

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
...and I complain about walking barefoot on a wooden floor after an eight hour shift.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Nothing beats...PITTSBURGH?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_0Nskl22g4

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

I prefer to believe he got that injury by just pounding puss way too hard

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I prefer to believe he got that injury by just pounding puss flipping tires way too hard

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

He also apparently had a herniated disc in his back that he played through all season

JJ isn't human. Well, he is and as he ages all this poo poo is really going to catch up with him :(

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Intruder posted:

He also apparently had a herniated disc in his back that he played through all season

JJ isn't human. Well, he is and as he ages all this poo poo is really going to catch up with him :(

Seriously, playing on that will have taken entire years off his career.

Maybe he'll slow down to appear human.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Holy poo poo, did he get rhabdo?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Shath Hole posted:

Says the fan whose QB is Eli Manning...

Eli is a lovable doofus who makes funny faces when things go bad

Matt Ryan is like white drywall

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Matt Ryan once watched paint dry and he had to catch his breath it was so exciting

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

How the gently caress did he even walk?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

On friday nights Matt Ryan treats himself to an exciting seltzer water and stays up all the way till 7:30.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

NC-17 posted:

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I prefer to believe he got that injury by just pounding puss flipping tires chopping wood in a forest by himself way too hard

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Maybe if every sportswriter would stop riding his dick he'd have time to heal.

:cmon:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Febreeze posted:

On friday nights Matt Ryan treats himself to an exciting seltzer water and stays up all the way till 7:30.

I bet he even eats saltines

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Matt Ryan takes his wife to Olive Garden on her birthday

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

:thejoke:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Matt Ryan got a sleep number bed and set his number to 50

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Matt Ryan takes his wife to Olive Garden on her birthday

Classist :colbert:

http://www.xojane.com/issues/your-jokes-about-thinking-the-olive-garden-is-fancy-are-classist-and-tired

(this is in the running for worst article on the internet)

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Brannock posted:

Probably poured nanobubbles on his dizzle every night

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

It's not an Atlantic article tho...

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Matt Ryan listens to clean versions of country albums

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
I wonder if Matt Ryan got up the nerve to leave his wife and ask out that hot jogger

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Matt Ryan has a Kenny G mix on his iPod

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Matt Ryan still finds Russell Wilson boring

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Matt Ryan watches TV land

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Febreeze posted:

Eli is a lovable doofus who makes funny faces when things go bad

Matt Ryan is like white drywall

Let me tell you about QBs who make funny faces

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Matt Ryan watches TV land

But not Golden Girls, he finds that to be too risqué.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Matt Ryan collects key chains from every town he visits

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Matt Ryan collects key chains from every town he visits

Nah, he's a Magnet guy. His proudest achievement is buying a magnet in each state that looks like the state and making a magnet united states on his fridge

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Matt Ryan likes to go to Branson, Missouri but only in the winter when the hotels are more reasonably priced.

Febreeze posted:

Nah, he's a Magnet guy. His proudest achievement is buying a magnet in each state that looks like the state and making a magnet united states on his fridge

this image cracked me up

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Brannock posted:

Lots and lots of painkillers

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

sam bradford lmao posted:

Lots and lots of painkillers

That's the thing, though, even with the pain numbed away, wouldn't the torn adductors and fully torn muscles cause severe issues with mobility?

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Soooo the Chiefs have by far the best running back group in the NFL. Ware and West could probably easily start on half the teams in the league and Jamaal Charles is Jamaal Charles.

I'm glad they didn't trade any of them away. They belong to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Chromatic posted:

Soooo the Chiefs have by far the best running back group in the NFL. Ware and West could probably easily start on half the teams in the league and Jamaal Charles is Jamaal Charles.

I'm glad they didn't trade any of them away. They belong to me.

And yet, didn't have the #1 rushing offence :smug:

God, imagine how good Jamaal Charles would be if he had Cordy Glenn and Dick Incognito blocking for him.

• Locked thread