Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

the grizzled voice of a veteran Justice Warrior cacophenes off the highschool bleachers above you

For four long ages Campusia was ruled by the iron tyrant Michael the Letterjacket. I arrived in his final year, at the time but a level 15 dual-class Trapper/Keeper. I had a reputation already; peerless on the battlefields of recess - Choir still sings of my impossible sieges, turning the enemy's own playground scoopers on their sandcastle walls. So, renowned as I was sure to be in this new land, I attended Michael's banquet in my first week, where we feasted on the realm's finest pizza, from the place that was on Breaking Bad, and sipped opulent Zima from extravagant red cups. I made a point of introducing myself to the nobles, young handmaidens had been whispering of how I was likely to be Michael's successor as Student Body President and if I were to campaign, this would be the best time to start; long before the DM could even roll for encounters. As I finally reached Michael I told him of my plans, and I asked him to bequeath upon me the title of viscount. He thought long and hard (at least, long and hard for Michael the Letterjacket) before flicking my nose and telling everyone my name was Viscount Boner, and that I had one (a boner) when I met him (I didn't).

What's wrong with being social, you ask? There is simply no room for light in the darkness of our age. Ascend friends; seek hermitage; only alone may you avoid the curse of a phantom boner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerkteam Pizza

What are your feelings on sociology justice warrior?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It's times like this that I wish I could read

• Locked thread