Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

i keep getting my credt cards denied when i try to buy a new username so if u got 5+ Denys yesterday that was me.

idgi i got mad scrilla and i can spend it on other sites w/no problem but every times try to buy baby lowtax some lil feety pajamas i cant:(

I'm sorry! He's dealing with a new credit card fraud detection thingy right now because of that dipshit who keeps re-regging and crapping up GBS with like 35 garbage posts an hour, he should have the bugs worked out by tonight. Throw him a DM and maybe he can help you out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Sagebrush posted:

i love this picture so much

Me too. I think I'm going to stealth print it out and hang it somewhere in the house and see how long it takes for him to notice.

• Locked thread