Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win tonight's debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Baby Hitler
Megyn Kelly
View Results

• Locked thread
Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Kasich is the best candidate, but he just can't win a GOP primary in a cycle that favors bluster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Didn't watch, but the takeway seems to be "Trump has a huge dick". So, bravo.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

mike12345 posted:

Didn't watch, but the takeway seems to be "Trump has a huge dick". So, bravo.

I think to be more accurate, his argument was that his dick was not "problematically small."

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
uhh missed it how do I rewatch

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Epic High Five posted:

Are there actually positions sitting open with no Americans to fill them or is the whole thing just a scam to drive down wages

LOL why am I even asking

Trump is actually right on this one, there's no reason to kick out some foreign guy who got a degree from stanford so some American from a shittier school has an easier time getting a job he probably suck at

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Typo posted:

Trump is actually right on this one, there's no reason to kick out some foreign guy who got a degree from stanford so some American from a shittier school has an easier time getting a job he probably suck at

I never hear about that being the issue, unless of course the situation is that despite being educated in the US they're still grossly underpaid

I've always understood it that the serious issue is importing people for like half price to do it. How long until Silly Valley makes sure any change to H1Bs screws USA trained employees first and hardest to ensure people fight it?

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

mannerup posted:

this has been said at the past few previous debates that "if this debate doesn't hurt trump he is invincible"

I want to know what he does tomorrow to steal the news cycle. Had Christie for the previous debate and like clockwork it became the new media circus.

He doesn't need to steal the cycle. He held his own and got some soundbites in, plus he'll pick up a ton of delegates on Saturday.

Cruz and Rubio would have had to make Trump curl up into a ball and break down sobbing to actually win the debate by this point.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Epic High Five posted:

I never hear about that being the issue, unless of course the situation is that despite being educated in the US they're still grossly underpaid

No they are not pretty much every H1B1 who got into a good US school gets paid redidulously well

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Fix posted:

That debate wasn't nearly as bad as y'all are making it seem. I mean it was a complete shitshow, but it wasn't the worst shitshow.

Second worst shitshow, got it.

The New Black
Oct 1, 2006

Had it, lost it.

Mystery Goomba posted:

I don't think Trump has a big schlong and if he really does he should release the pics.

release the schlong-form dick pics!

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Second worst shitshow, got it.

If you honestly think Trump was hurt in any way tonight you've not been paying attention for the last 8 months.

Boxcar
Jul 29, 2000

Great twist ending outta nowhere - "Trump's an unhinged, racist, sexist Hillary supporter who is dangerous to America's continued existence - but of course I'll vote for him if he's our guy." Two hours of set up have never paid off better. Good job, M Night

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
I drank too much and passed out before the debate last night, but did Trump really talk about his dick?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Alter Ego posted:

I drank too much and passed out before the debate last night, but did Trump really talk about his dick?

Yes, that was a thing that happened.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The tax spike happened at the same time of boogergate

quote:

We'll note that the Cruz lip incident coincided with the tax discussion. So the rising searches for Cruz:

ted cruz booger
ted cruz mouth
ted cruz tax postcard

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/03/people-actually-googled-to-figure-out-what-was-on-ted-cruzs-lip/

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Just watched the debate highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ozH_IXGRo

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWfElQgk-NE

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
The onion called it back in 2012.

http://www.theonion.com/article/donald-trump-stares-forlornly-at-tiny-aged-penis-i-28589

The New Black
Oct 1, 2006

Had it, lost it.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The tax spike happened at the same time of boogergate

I look forward to the day when all Presidential candidates have to do gross physical stuff so that people will hear their talking points via memes. A droplet of drool hangs mesmerisingly from Ben Carson's lip while he explains his tax plan. Chris Christie eats and then vomits an entire KFC bucket while criticising Marco Rubio. Donald Trump pauses while talking about the wall to slowly and loudly poo poo himself onstage, and not figuratively this time.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lycus posted:

Kasich is the best candidate, but he just can't win a GOP primary in a cycle that favors bluster.

It's like he's standing in the middle of a fight club asking 'can't we all just get along?'

Don't you see, John? You're trying to appeal to the smallest, dying faction of your party. You'd be doing better if you came out on stage dressed as a Mad Max villain and cut off your own nipple as an opening statement.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
So we are officially beyond Thunderdome as far as Presidential debates go, yes? Trump making jokes about his dick, Ted Cruz eating snot...wonder if when Kennedy and Nixon debated in 1960 if this was ever even imagined as a possible future.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Alter Ego posted:

So we are officially beyond Thunderdome as far as Presidential debates go, yes? Trump making jokes about his dick, Ted Cruz eating snot...wonder if when Kennedy and Nixon debated in 1960 if this was ever even imagined as a possible future.

LBJ might have.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Alter Ego posted:

Turns out, Boomers were the worst generation after all.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Can't wait until Trump tells us that yes, he knows we're almost out of french fries and burrito coverings, but he's got a solution y'all

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

Now that I've had a night to sleep on this i wonder if Trump knew this was coming. figured he could lose iowa and come out stronger in the long term, and this time with Super Tuesday under his belt he strode in there and was like "bring it on bitch!"

and they brought it and it wasn't enough

also kaisch is old and his penis probably no longer works right

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

hobbesmaster posted:

LBJ might have.

LBJ would've dropped trou in that scenario

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Puppy Galaxy posted:

someone post some drunk bill o' vids please
All I can find are crappy vines and twitter roundups, where's the good poo poo

MrChrome
Jan 21, 2001

Did you take that photo? I was right there...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
So Trump seems to be leading everywhere in the next upcoming cycle, but with Kasich leading in Ohio. If Trump wins Florida and the rest does this seal the deal on the nomination?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Hollismason posted:

So Trump seems to be leading everywhere in the next upcoming cycle, but with Kasich leading in Ohio. If Trump wins Florida and the rest does this seal the deal on the nomination?

In a normal primary yes, but the possibilities for bizarre convention shenanigans being attempted against Trump are basically limitless.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Hollismason posted:

Kasich is not actually leading in Ohio, but polling has been sparse.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

MrChrome posted:

Did you take that photo? I was right there...

Nah, friend of mine was there.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Alter Ego posted:

People listening to that debate on the radio agreed Nixon won because they didn't see the part where he pulled that lint out of his bellybutton.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Typo posted:

I want to have very submissive sex with megyn kelly while she whispered republican platforms into my ear and tell me im a weak liberal

She would never but you are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Typo posted:

I want to have very submissive sex with megyn kelly while she whispered republican platforms into my ear and tell me im a weak liberal

• Locked thread