Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win tonight's debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Baby Hitler
Megyn Kelly
View Results

• Locked thread
RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

I'm so hyped for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

I'm not sure my heart can handle another free for all like the last one.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

KASICHMENTUM HAPPENING

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

KASICHMENTUM HAPPENING

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Trump against TPP lol

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Numbers, my only weakness!

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Boon posted:

What the hell is on Cruz's lip?

poo poo

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Trump looks suprisingly unflustered foer all the knives that have come his way tonite

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

he wants it highter lmaoooo

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

rubio getting booed

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Wow Trump let little Rubio down so nice and easily on the gang of 8 thing and then dropped his balls on his face.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Alien Arcana posted:

Christ could they make this any more obvious

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Trump attacked with 3 flip flop videos, closes his babbling reply with applause. This is loving incredible.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

funny way to spell posted:

This is just a Trump hit piece at this point. All the premade graphics and YouTube montages are transparent.

This is pretty painfully obvious. I wonder how how base/people seriously considering him react.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

tell me lies tell me sweet little lies playing on livenewschat's break lolololol

• Locked thread