Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win tonight's debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Baby Hitler
Megyn Kelly
View Results

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Rocks posted:

i always get nervous during the debates because trump always gets clobbered, but then an hour after the debate him and all his supporters are spinning harder than the GOP and all is well again. i'm sure the same will happen again tonight.

He won all the debate polls!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

At the current time, as things lay, I would vote:
-Trump
- Bernie
- Literally Hitler
- Hillary
- Romney
- JEB!
- Cruz

in that order

Mine would be:
- Bernie
- Hillary
- Trump
- Romney
- JEB!
- Literally Hitler
- Cruz

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I'm loving Trump's smugness while Rubio rapid-fires dumb poo poo about him.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

So am I biased and inattentive or is Trump doing really well this time around?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

This is literally the grossest loving thing in an unusually gross primary

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Thundercracker posted:

It's pretty insulting when you think of it. No one even bothered to interrupt or even argue with Kasiche. They just waited for him to stop talking so they could keep making GBS threads on each other.

He's the new Carson.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

not that i don't think trump did well, but drudge polls are completely worthless since /pol/ and reddit spam them constantly

Reddit and /pol/ spam every online poll constantly. A few people on each make masterlists that the posters go through voting for him. It's why he always, always wins.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

while it was kind of fun to watch Kelly scream "NOW WHOS BLEEDING FROM THEIR 'YOU KNOW WHERE', YOU PIECE OF poo poo," i really couldnt watch any more because of how transparent a hatchetjob it was and how too late it was

you idiots should have done this months ago if you wanted to stop him

He didn't give them the opportunity. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

It's such a weird coincidence that Rubio reliably won Luntz focus groups no matter what, then after Ailes said he was "done with the whole Rubio thing" Marco got 0 votes in it.

• Locked thread