Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win tonight's debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Baby Hitler
Megyn Kelly
View Results

• Locked thread
blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Any word on if this will show up on the Fox News Roku app without a login? Gotta get in on this dumpster fire :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Not sure what else needs to be said

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

This was a setup!!!!!

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Thump! posted:

Kasich: "I'M THE ONLY loving SANE PERSON UP HERE!"

This might be the loudest I've ever heard Kasich speak

It's called looking presidential

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

God Carson never gets any questions in these debates

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

This is a hitjob!!!

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Samurai Sanders posted:

If the last debate made me delirious in a way that can not easily be classified into the clumsy words that we use to express emotions, what would this debate be doing if I was able to watch it?

x50

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

robot roll call posted:

the second amendment isn't a suggestion
*cocks shotgun*
it's mandatory

Ted Nugent 2016

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

smg77 posted:

Trump bitched out

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Concerned Citizen posted:

Loser Trump afraid to run third party! Sad!

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Montasque posted:

For 25 minutes fox threw the kitchen sink at Trump... Then they made everyone bend the knee.

Its over folks, its over. Trump is the guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Millstone posted:

that's eric. he embodies death

Oh my god it's butthead

• Locked thread