Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the rabbit on the basketball just pooped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

do you just have these?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

but it's all the same character. did you bookmark the page for later posting?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

was really hoping there was an easy way to do a fake google autocomplete about rabbit titties

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i guess the thing that bugs me about the op image is the phrase "once again". are there really people who go around without a mental image of a cartoon rabbit loaded so to speak?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i enjoy this fleshy pleasure image, but in a normal way. not in a way that would involve animals, because that, alone, would be weird.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I've heard of zionist plots to promote miscegenation, but this is ridiculous!!!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i wish we had a world where if a grown man walked into a hotel lobby wearing a latex bodysuit, another man would fireman carry him out the door, off the street, far far away to a place no one would ever visit.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Didn't Kellog come out super-hard against their furry followers on Twitter?

poor word choice imo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

symbolic posted:

my best friend is a furry, but aside from that and his extreme affinity for MTG to the point where I told him the name of a card I got during a draft and he recited the tooltip from memory, he's pretty normal. he has a 7.5/10 girlfriend and is majoring in physics. he introduced me to It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia a few days ago and i loved it.

thank you for the decimal place, i wasn't sure whether or not i should respect this stranger.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Man Whore posted:

also, who the gently caress wears dress shoes when going camping?

suave dudes looking to have classy, tree-leaning sex

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i imagine any woman making it to gooncamp has learned to either disregard or enjoy too-familiar passes from potato-shaped men

coolskull fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Mar 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

SirEvelynTremble posted:

read that as All Dogs Go To Heaven for the feces. Which in the case of furries is accurate

that would be true of real dogs too, if they had the chance.

• Locked thread