Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/48tlhl/tv_company_looking_for_a_pro_counterstrike_team/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh hells yes i bet this reddit link is loving awesome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

its the opportunity of a lifetine

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

want to paly on a top counter strike team?? the chance is here, you can get PIAD to play the game

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The producers of Syfy’s “Will Wheaton Project” and Discovery’s “Big Brain Theory” are teaming up

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

want to paly on a top counter strike team?? the chance is here, you can get PIAD to play the game

And it feels just like a REAL pussy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Don't sign your posts.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Umm. Da fuq o.o

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

The producers of Syfy’s “Will Wheaton Project” and Discovery’s “Big Brain Theory” are teaming up

its a dream comet rue

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i was i was a us resident because for sure would you see my face get beamed onto tv via cable tv into your home every week, a chance to crush noobs in cs and get paid is epic, its only a bonus i get to do it infront of the whoel world

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i was i was a us resident because for sure would you see my face get beamed onto tv via cable tv into your home every week, a chance to crush noobs in cs and get paid is epic, its only a bonus i get to do it infront of the whoel world

they already do this, or are planning. TBS has their own league and broadcasts weekly CSGO tournaments next to baseball games

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Don't sign your posts.

Ah, gently caress. I can't believe you've done this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

they already do this, or are planning. TBS has their own league and broadcasts weekly CSGO tournaments next to baseball games

those are established teams, not 5 people that have a high mm rank and look good in a picture playing together, their real struggles to be the best broadcast to the world

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

anyway im off to get my headshots don e, this is a real chance to be paid to game and im not gonig to throw it away while all these nay sayers try to destroy my dreams of playing counter strike 16 hours a day and getting paid for it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont have time to play games any more, i only play esports

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't play games, I practice them.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DieyzCVTMog

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

cs: no go

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
did they ever nerf that revolver that was super op

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

did they ever nerf that revolver that was super op

after 3 days

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

i dont know anything about counterstrike. sorry.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

i dont know anything about counterstrike. sorry.

you should apply, just lie about your rank and hours and keep your profile private

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

you should apply, just lie about your rank and hours and keep your profile private

all i know about cs i know from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqB1uoDTdKM

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I signed up

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

i'll be the sheldon cooper of the show

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I'll be the guy with the jokes.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

its a dream comet rue

working mom
Jul 8, 2015
Guys it must be legit, their mod even said so! And he even has a gmail account :cripes:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sunber posted:

Guys it must be legit, their mod even said so! And he even has a gmail account :cripes:

they habe a website

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

It does

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i should just drop out of college right now and pursue this golden opportunity

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

my parents might not understand but they're old and don't understand my lifestyle anyways

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

symbolic posted:

my parents might not understand but they're old and don't understand my lifestyle anyways

they probably understand way more than you realise, the gay lifestyle was around when they were your age

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

That's a big part of why I'm getting my STEM degree, anything else is just a waste of time honestly.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

they probably understand way more than you realise, the gay lifestyle was around when they were your age

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

they've started showing cs highlights from katowice on sky 2 o_O (uk)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dongicus posted:

they've started showing cs highlights from katowice on sky 2 o_O (uk)

yeah let me just watch broadcast tv like a normie instead of streaming all my content :rolleyes:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

the broadcast was the twitch stream at 144p lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

mysterious loyall X posted:

• Locked thread