Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

/me thoughtfully considers ubisofts corporate structure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

/me thoughtfully considers ubisofts corporate structure.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

every ubisoft game is bad. ubisoft is the ljn seal of poo poo since ubisoft was invent, and ljn ceased to be. gently caress you all.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Gimbal lock posted:

Don't forget that for Ubisoft, France is still head honcho. In the end, what gets done is based on what they say should get done. Pinning all of the blame for sequels on the Montreal studio isn't fair or accurate at all.

What exactly is your job.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Gimbal lock posted:

Don't forget that for Ubisoft, France is still head honcho. In the end, what gets done is based on what they say should get done. Pinning all of the blame for sequels on the Montreal studio isn't fair or accurate at all.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hes the guy who sucks off Ezio to get him hard before they make levels in the game.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

It's cool that the web site made me post that twice and make me look like a drat fool online

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gimbal lock posted:

I haven't forgotten your request if that's what you're worried about.

Well it's like the only thing I've seen that looked decent out of Ubisoft so I want to try it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

beepstreet posted:

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever. Also, suck my dick."

- Shigeru Miyanoto

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Gimbal lock posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sorry, I should explain.. Ubisoft took down the D-toid article.. It's legit! It's totally loving legit!! Oh my god! Oh sweet Jesus!!!!!!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wait it looks the article is still up.. hm.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Wait it looks the article is still up.. hm.

Dec 26, 2012

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

word is that ubisoft told them to take it down, and destructoid said no

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

OH MY loving GOD! ITS HAPPENING!!!!!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

confirm

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I just bought a WiiU this year but I would be more than proud to pay Nintendo for a new console as well.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

are they printing games over there, or money.

Soral
May 30, 2009

what if ubisoft tries to get the imp zone shut down because op revealed the beyond good and evil 2 secret

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Beyond Good & Evil is pretty cool, but I probably won't ever own a Nintendo console ever again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Beyond Good & Evil is pretty cool, but I probably won't ever own a Nintendo console ever again

the wiiu is epic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i will own all of them

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

What they should be doing is making a proper Paper Mario game instead of loving around with the ubisoft Duke Nukem Forever.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Sticker Star 2 is destroying my life

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Soral posted:

what if ubisoft tries to get the imp zone shut down because op revealed the beyond good and evil 2 secret

They may try.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

GameCube posted:

the song from the hovercraft race
yesssss

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

i will own all of them

Same, some of them will be limited Triforce editions too

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

k-bups

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A box of k-bups completely restores your energy.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Eyyyyy Yade.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

playing that god damned air hockey game for my last pearl

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Geveryone CHECK MICHAEL ANCELS Instagram RIGHT NOW! GOH MY GOD!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Link?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

can't wait for the iconic pig to climb up a tower while me and my team mates do a multiplayer hacking minigame before doing a cinematic takedown on another tower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.instagramoh MY GO.com/michelancel/OFH MY God. https://www.instagram.com/michelancel/I cant believe it

• Locked thread