Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
this is all ubisoft are saying:

quote:

Michel is currently sharing his time between Ubisoft and Wild Sheep studios. The artwork he posted is from the game he's currently working on at Ubisoft. We don't have anything further to share at this stage.

read into that as you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bet Ubisoft is going to make a reallllllly great game lol 👀

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

url fail

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

this

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

e3 2k17 and the paunchy quececoise guy who comes onto every ubisoft presentation will say hon hon hon, we leev in zee times of insecurity, immigration, civeel unrest, environmental degredation, desease...in zis brave noo world will you choose eevee? good? or go beyond zem both? before introducing 4 actors who are shouting got the enemy on my six? pig leader 1 go! entering the beyondevil coptor now! get to the tower blue pig go go go! yes!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Uh yeah Ubisoft sucks... But uhhh all the Rayman games are great, as well as every assassins creed, Far cry, the Crew, the division, splinter cell, rainbow 6, all of those are really good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

e3 2k17 and the paunchy quececoise guy who comes onto every ubisoft presentation will say hon hon hon, we leev in zee times of insecurity, immigration, civeel unrest, environmental degredation, desease...in zis brave noo world will you choose eevee? good? or go beyond zem both? before introducing 4 actors who are shouting got the enemy on my six? pig leader 1 go! entering the beyondevil coptor now! get to the tower blue pig go go go! yes!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

Uh yeah Ubisoft sucks... But uhhh all the Rayman games are great, as well as every assassins creed, Far cry, the Crew, the division, splinter cell, rainbow 6, all of those are really good

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Breathe bro. Who is this man.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sigh

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol but still fairly upset about your attitude.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

Lol but still fairly upset about your attitude.

i liked bg&e when i played it, but it came out wht? like 14 years ago. and ubisoft has been cranking out poo poo nonstop before and after bg&e, and has ruined beloved franchises [might and magic/heroes of might and magic], and committed the greatest sin against gaming in history, the creation of the random loop drop tower climing crafting genre. i mean, i'd rather have a good bg&e sequel than a bad one, but it's hard not to be skeptical ;-p

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ancel generally doesn't make bad games

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

Ancel generally doesn't make bad games

idk what he's made beside bge

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i dont like the rayman games

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

i dont like the rayman games

really? I like the last few

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the momentum and weight of movement and jumping feel very odd to me, i played through about half of origins and was pretty miserable about it

demo of the newer one felt better though

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also I played the alpha of For Honor and I really, really liked the combat in that, which is a Ubisoft game

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

Also I played the alpha of For Honor and I really, really liked the combat in that, which is a Ubisoft game

:beepuke::vomit::puke:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:dogepuke:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i liked bg&e when i played it, but it came out wht? like 14 years ago. and ubisoft has been cranking out poo poo nonstop before and after bg&e, and has ruined beloved franchises [might and magic/heroes of might and magic], and committed the greatest sin against gaming in history, the creation of the random loop drop tower climing crafting genre. i mean, i'd rather have a good bg&e sequel than a bad one, but it's hard not to be skeptical ;-p

There's the frenchies who made the last Rayman that was pretty good and they are the ones who will make this unlike the subhuman canucks (Whoa! It has cuck on the name)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You're correct on alll counts.. However, because I believe in God and Im Christian, I know the game will be good.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Kind of freaked to learn that its only in preproduction though.. Lands sake alive its been 8 years since they announce it.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
probably they've restarted development a few times since the last announcement

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

In Training posted:

lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

rip cool 2003 ubi soft

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

PleasingFungus posted:

probably they've restarted development a few times since the last announcement

they're retooling it into a battleborn/paladins style first person dota

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

they're retooling it into a battleborn/paladins style first person dota

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to 1uietly wait, and be hopeful.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

every ubisoft game is bad. ubisoft is the ljn seal of poo poo since ubisoft was invent, and ljn ceased to be. gently caress you all.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLvF-a9AYKV/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh my God. This Gamer cant believe wrhis is happening. OH MY GOD. WOah there.. Oh my God. OH Jesus. Praise be.

• Locked thread