Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Okay, I know the constant mugging for the camera is part of CZN Burak's entire persona but it just gives this 500 times more "I am a serial killer and this is what I plan on doing with the person I'm stalking right now ie you" energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Iron Crowned posted:

I do have to wonder if there are artisanal deconstructed chili dogs in existence, because those would probably be suitable for eating with a fork (although you'd probably eat them with a straw or something else pretentious)

A quick google gives me deconstructed hot dogs...

...and chili dog casserole...

...but no deconstructed chili dogs. :(

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Facebook Aunt posted:

I have no idea what a counter adds vs. using a large mixing bowl. If it all gets gooped together at the end there's no need to have nice straight lines of ingredients like that.

Usually? Germs. Lots and lots of them. Uncle Ron probably had his rear end up on that counter during the last Christmas get-together.

Elysiume posted:

#5 people wouldn't need to be serial killers because they get more from each wing. The #1 people are serial killers because they don't know how to get the full value each time.

I do like the implication that people who eat wings are dangerous murderers, unlike people that eat chicken meat from the parts of the chicken that aren't the lament configuration of the bird.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Tiggum posted:

Do you not clean your kitchen bench before you prepare food? :chloe:

I don't usually prepare food, is the trick. :pseudo:

But I also feel like no amount of lysol wipes will remove the sin of a kitchen bench.

gently caress, I love shepherd's pie, I love pizza, this looks like the best of both worlds, put it in my mouth.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

if the macaroni is there, and the cheese is there...

what i want to know is, where's the marshmallows :psyduck:

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

OwlFancier posted:

There is not a "uk way" to boil steak. Nobody boils steak. Except this rear end in a top hat apparently.

Oh, I fully believe "the UK way" is just "the same way everyone else makes cuts of steak", ie on a grill or stovetop.

That said, boiling steak is bound to make anyone involved go "uck".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

SlothfulCobra posted:

One of those conceptually hard to grasp ones.

I can't help but always think of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eysAjDnT468

Try it, for zest.