Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I don't know what to say to you guys. I add a ton of fresh cilantro to crockpot soups and it makes everything taste so fresh :v:

Sorry your body conspired to ruin a flavor!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Brawnfire posted:

I would do anything for a Moxie right about now. The last place in my city that sold them closed down a few months back.

I'm resurrecting this ancient post because I'm going to Maine in like 3 weeks and I will drink a Moxie to honor this precious treasure of a thread.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Picnic Princess posted:

Is that better or worse than milt?

*internal screaming*

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

canis minor posted:

Is it a pizza, or is it a sandwich?

Is that some kind of opulent food truck french bread pizza? :allears:

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
Yeah, a panini is a specific type of grilled sandwich, typically cooked in a "panini press", which is basically an expensive George Foreman grill.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I can't imagine getting mad about fake soy meats. Some people don't want to eat an animal, I don't see the issue? It probably tastes like Chorizo, which basically just tastes like spicy and salty, and it's protein. Is this one of those "old man terrified of millennials" things where op is outraged and confused because a product exists that isn't marketed to him specifically?

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I went to Maine, fam.

I haven't had one of these in like a decade. I think I lost my taste for it. It's kind of cough syrupy? Remember that horrible blue Pepsi? It tastes like that, but less sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

You better believe I would :colbert: