Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

Harriet Tubman Cake?

Pretty sure it's a Harriet Tubgirl cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

C'mon, broiled headcrab is tasty.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Scathach posted:

Look you guys, I found more vegan pizza! #nopizzarules

E: more depressing "pizza" from a sad, sad site http://www.nomeatathlete.com/vegan-pizza-recipe/

There's... no seasoning other than "a small clove of garlic" in the cashew-cheese. Oregano and basil aren't meat. :(

e: I like some vegan food, and it makes for a creative cooking challenge, but don't piss on my leg and tell me it's pizza.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

cash crab posted:

It's a horse tongue... square.

That looks alright, tongue tacos are pretty good.

The pile of wasp eggs to the left worries me.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

AnonSpore posted:

Who the gently caress puts imitation crab in a hotpot

Those little spiraly things in ramen are the same thing. Dyed processed fish cake.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

somewhat nachos

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Pimiento cheese, cream cheese, loose corn. It all checks out.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

i know things were different back then, but there's a limit

there's a point at which any human should naturally say "this is loving gross"

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

my cat is norris posted:

Drink a bottle and find out. Don't take pictures, but be sure to come back and tell us the results. It's like when Burger King did the black buns thing. I don't want to SEE your neon green poop, but I will surely enjoy hearing about it.

They're at it again. This time I guess it'll make your poo poo look like Flamin' Hot Cheetos.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

atholbrose posted:

Trip report: Angriest Whopper

I'm proud to have made your butt spicy. :911:

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Insult Comic Barbie posted:

Basil seed drink is actually pretty tasty. But I was a big fan of Orbitz when I was a kid and such a thing existed, so your mileage may vary if you don't like chewing your drinks.

For content:

I'm amazed nobody's posted Simply Sara yet.

The panting. It's like listening to a farm animal die, or go into labor, or go into labor and die. :(

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

garfield hentai posted:

What is PDM? A google search suggests a food waste recycling program which seems appropriate

Partially digested mucilage?

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Re: frozen crap, when I was a kid I used to love chipped beef on toast. And deviled ham sandwiches. Urgh.

I thought about picking up some deviled ham to see what the hell was wrong with me, but it's like $3 for a little tiny can of shredded bologna.

If you ever look at the nutritional facts on a can of pork brains, one of those little cans has like 400% of your RDA of sodium.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Here's a little homegrown for you. :smug:

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Forgot to set the timer on a frozen pizza, oven is small so anything near the edges gets burnt to poo poo if not carefully watched. And, uh, then I broke the burnt part off and ate the edible part.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

twoday posted:

Mmm, soup.

Happy Meals come with a toy, but Buddy Meals come with a friend. :)

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Efexeye posted:

if you've never mixed velveeta and hormel chili and eaten it with tostitos i feel bad for you, son

ive got 99 problems and this post is one

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

my cat is norris posted:

They sell something like this at a regional chain of convenience stores called Sheetz. They call them Walking Tacoz, and you can order them with a base of Doritos, Fritos, or Tostitos.

I'm a big fan of Sheetz for both the convenience and the food quality -- which is surprisingly not bad, on the "fast food" level -- but I've never been hungry enough to risk one of these.

I ordered a burrito at Sheetz and the kiosk asked me at two separate points if I wanted to add tater tots. :(

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

FFT posted:

i was going to make a joke about capsaicin being addicting and how this read similarly to anti-:catdrugs: but peppers with capsaicin are from the americas too

this "long pepper" seems intriguing, though

I've had some on my Amazon wishlist forever, but I'm afraid it's gonna be really disappointing so I never order it.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Plinkey posted:

You got the tots right? If not you hosed up.

Nah, carnitas, pico de gallo, rice and beans, veggies. The magical thing about Sheetz is that you can get either a reasonably healthy lunch at a gas station, or you can get the world's most insane stoner food at 3 AM. It's like having a Chipotle, Subway, Sonic, and Little Caesar's in the same place and they encourage you to mix and match.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

I was curious to see how badly people could gently caress up Blue Apron food and surprisingly most of the pics I came across looked decent. I guess you don't take pictures if you burned something to a crisp.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

kirbysuperstar posted:

They taste better and that's a goddamned fact.

True. Also sea shell pasta is the best, not just because it's better at holding the sauce you've so lovingly crafted, but because it looks cool.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

I'd always thought "how do we make Hot Pockets worse" was some kind of unanswerable zen koan.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Ingredients:

3 Large Yellow Onions
2/3 Cup Flax Seeds, ground (I used Brown, but Golden will also work)
1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds, ground
1/4 Cup Almond Flour, (dehydrated almond pulp)
1/3 Cup Nama Shoyu
1/4 Cup Olive Oil (cold pressed or non-pressed)
2 Tbs Nutritional Yeast
1 Tbs Oregano
1 Clove Garlic, minced
1 Tsp Himalayan Crystal Salt (more or less to taste)

Equipment Needed:

Coffee Grinder
Food Processor
Dehydrator with non-stick sheets

dough has like four ingredients, jesus

nice roadkill, though!

Scathach posted:

Okay I understand the bottom two-thirds of that, but what in the ever-loving hell is that yellow at the top? Good god.

squash, your pick of noun or verb

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

.Z. posted:

Sannakji - Freshly, prepared octopus.

Urgh. I can do a lot of things, but I don't think I could eat something still/recently living. Totally off-topic, but for a heartbreaking movie with one particular scene that might put people off living food forever, "Dearest" on NetFlix delivers the goods.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

13Pandora13 posted:

I went to a special event charity dinner at Sweetwater a few years back and they had a blueberry walnut salad paired with a basil infused IPA.

It sounded so disgusting but I swear to god it was the best Sweetwater beer I ever had.

Speaking of, Sweetwater did a seasonal blueberry ale and I couldn't even finish the bottle. Way too heavy on the blueberry flavor, like soda with hops in it.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Eponine posted:

I liked that blueberry wheat ale! But I also really love fruit lambics, so I am definitely not your average adult beer drinker.

Edit: the Sweetwater stuff, not bright blue beer.

Yeah, I love lambics too, blueberry beer just isn't my thing, I guess.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Trying to think of the worst alcoholic beverage I've had in my life and there's a clear winner.

It's my own fault for buying bottom-shelf liqueur, but I was curious about what kirsch even tastes like. I still don't know kirsch tastes like, but now I know what those blue urinal cakes taste like.

RNG has a new favorite as of 15:33 on May 25, 2016

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Wait, I apologize, thread. The Arrow kirsch just tasted like cheap cherry vodka, it was Arrow cherry brandy that tasted like urinal cakes.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

Somehow it's the can of salt that turns this from laughable to mortifying

e: mortonfying

This is perfectly fine, it's got car keys so you can drive far the gently caress away and try to forget about that night.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

CannonFodder posted:

Holy poo poo they exist

the "park's finest" stuff is way too expensive for a six pack of hot dogs but they're pretty dang good

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Titus Sardonicus posted:

But that's a seven-pack :smugbert:

goddamnit

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

samu3lk posted:

My cousin just posted this on Facebook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeIL6e0NpgE

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

FFT posted:

Out of curiosity, what's the AFP Thread's opinion of fried egg on a burger?

I'll probably be getting a burger with either goat cheese or gouda and a fried egg in roughly 13 hours for a ~trip report~

Some people are, like, offended by the idea of egg on a burger or pizza. It's just another bonus protein like bacon or pizza toppings. I'd be tempted to say "no burger rules" but I've read the rest of this thread.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Chili nut won! I know because I saw entire display boxes on deep discount at Wal-Mart and as much of a cheapskate as I am, wouldn't.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Would, but I think what makes this AFP is that it's cooked penne with a package of microwaveable broccoli and cheese dumped over it. (Again, would.)

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

I've met people who drink clamato straight. On a similar note, Humpty Dumpty, a company formerly based in Maine, makes ketchup and sour cream and clam chips. Different strokes for different folks, but I've never wished my potato chips had more clam flavor.

Re: Caesars, I'm not a huge fan of those or Bloody Marys but they're both equally decent to me.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

cyberia posted:

An edible suicide note

Suicide is painless, chickencheese and breadcrumbs, and I can take or leave it if I please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Fishstick posted:

For me it's the three olives he throws on with such flair at the end.

An easy way to make anything disgusting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

:nws: