Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Aw yeah, ground floor postin!

http://i.imgur.com/8hMxPLl.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

Just out of curiosity, how much do those monstrosities tend to cost?

One I found has a little story attached to it like " I asked the bartender why the hell a bloody mary is 14$ and he said order it and find out." So that's all I could tell ya.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

is that a double banana

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

gentle pete posted:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Veggie Cereal; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.

Ingredients
1. One medium/large zucchini, chopped
2. 5 oz. celery (about 4 large sticks), chopped
3. 1 medium carrot, grated and chopped (or 6 baby carrots)
4. 1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon
5. 15 drops liquid stevia
6. 1 cup almond milk

Method
1. Add all your prepared veggies into a strainer and rinse briefly under cold water-just enough to get them wet. Drain but do not dry.
2. Place veggies in a large bowl and too with cinnamon and stevia. The cinnamon will stick to the veggies since they are wet (DROOOOOL). Use a spoon to toss yor lusciously cinnamon-coated "cereal".
3. Pour almond milk over and serve immediately.

Note: this is actually better than the original cinnamon toast crucb cereal, in my opinion! Plus-it's SUPER HEALTHY....AND it doesn't get soggy when you add the almond milk! SCORE!

I WILL NEVER GET OVER THIS, OH MY GOD! I'M GOING NINTENDO 64 KID OVER THIS

This picture is beautiful.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

It's time to bring back some old goodies.

http://imgur.com/gallery/Tqvkv

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I haven't seen a single live-action show on adult swim that wasn't terrible.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

cyberia posted:

That's because she knows what is waiting :unsmigghh:

Scare your significant others by saying that whenever they come home!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm not really sure what I'm looking at here.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Casu Marzu posted:

It's called the Horsecollar and it's a huge kielbasa in a cheese soaked bun covered in onions. It's served at Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers.

Ah, I can recognize what it is now that I see it from a different angle. Thanks! And even though I wouldn't eat it because I'm horribly picky, I'll still admit it looks nice.

And something I give a solid 'would' too.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

gentle pete posted:

It looks sacred

It's a mimc.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Screaming Idiot posted:

There's nothing wrong with the phrase, put the beast back on its leash for a while.

Yeah, considering that the dish is just asking you to layer stuff on top of each other, no need for any fancy actual cooking terms here. :v:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

cash crab posted:

pounded yam

Chuck Tingle

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Manuel Calavera posted:

Yeah, hospital food is under-seasoned mostly because there are a lot of cardiac/low sodium patients. That and we have to go easy on the seasoning for the old folks. If you want it to taste like something, ask for extra salt or whatever seasoning you want for it.

Color me shocked that hospital food is so unappetizing because weak people need to be able to eat it.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Give Aces a gold star.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

PCOS Bill posted:

Absolutely vile. Cook all meat thoroughly.

My man!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Scathach posted:

I still have never eaten Ethiopian but it sounds amazing. Raw stuff, odd bread, strange spices-- what's not to like?

What an odd way to present ice cream.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

I had a ramen burger once. It wasn't very good.

God this cheese does not photograph well.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Boy howdy, them some sad looking donut bites.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

wrong thread

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/hdI9lZW.webm

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The Arby's Meat Mountain.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

Has anyone mentioned this yet?

I thought I did and I was right!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

A Big Montana is just a normal roast beef with more meat than usual. I'd be amazed if adding more meat had somehow managed to ruin the sandwich. Sure, it must be harder to eat but there's no way it'd taste worse.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Someone's going to tell me what this is and I'm even going to be ashamed or horrified.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RandomPauI posted:

Okay, I can see taking a big bite out of the sandwich and finding out the chicken is raw, but that looks like at least three bites.

I thought it was a shrimp.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TotalLossBrain posted:

7-11, right? My kids love those

Little Caesars for me. I don't think I've seen a 7-11 anywhere close by here.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ANUSTART posted:

born + raised in the south and all this horrific canned poo poo was my regular diet for the first decade of my life. strong horrific nostalgia

Mostly the same story but the only canned stuff I can recall is having those Vienna sausages when I was in elementary and Campbell tomato and chicken soup. It's mostly frozen vegetables now and we just steam em. The only canned things I have with any regularity are mandarin oranges and peaches for making a cobbler.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Scathach posted:

I discovered some horrible white-people things.

No wonder America is so damned fat.

These look fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Scathach posted:

The spam and hot dogs plus the kimchi are pretty weird. I feel like all that being mixed together is going to be awful. And the hot-dog-and-bean-pie topped with fake cheese, ew. At least use real cheese.

From a visual standpoint, not in a 'I would eat this' way. :v:

AnonSpore posted:

This is budae jjigae before the stock and gochugaru/gochujang are added. It's a Korean dish that is extremely good and not at all disgusting.

Vindication.

Semisponge posted:

Reeses produces enormous eggs of roughly this volume around easter and I always eat at least one or two every year with a deep sense of shameful delight. How can such poo poo quality chocolate be so good. How.

There's no way Reeses uses the same chocolate as everyone else right?

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 08:09 on Apr 11, 2016