Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The only acceptable canned food is Libby's corned beef and any soups/stews with the exception of Progresso. Also corn, green beans, whole pineapples, tuna, tomatoes in various forms, beans, fruit salads, juices, and stocks. Anything else though.....gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

Pork chops, ranch style beans, Japones chili peppers and tomato.

Pour that over rice and I'd eat the poo poo out of it.

edit:
Holy poo poo....I missed like, 3 pages?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ArgonHarvester posted:

I did something similar to this on a dare in high school, except it was Sprite and chocolate milk. Tasted interesting (in a good way) for the first cup or so, then absolutely vile afterward.

Chocolate milk and Rumple Minz is great way to get drunk.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gridlocked posted:

The shop I worked in used to sell those "BBQ Ribs" all the time. I admit to eating them on occasion even though I knew they would give me cancer. The number of times I found shards of bone in them was disturbing.

I'd find bone shards comforting. At least that means it's mostly organic.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Dessert works the same way.

That, my dear, is a Zwei-milch Kuchen.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Murphy Brownback posted:

I'd rather dip my sushi in frank's red hot before any kind of wasabi, genuine or the fake version.

I...I may try that.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Looks like its sitting on one of those little kid feeder tray attached to a high chair things....the hell are those called?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Golden Goat posted:

I thought it was just Peanut Butter and seaweed lasagne.

Didn't Paula Dean make a peanut butter lasagna? Or was that just a goon joke?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bunnyofdoom posted:

Reminds me of the dude I punched in the cancer Centre telling people to eat these instead of their meds because the cyanide kills the cancer :downs:

You did good.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

Rice, small pastry, and hot dog salad

When you can't afford andouille.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Titus Sardonicus posted:

Fuckin' Italians, what part of NO PEET-ZA RULES do you not fuckin' get?

No, pizza rules.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A bold take on surf and turf. I like it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

OwlFancier posted:

Original content time:

Points if you can guess what it is.

I did eat the other one.

Large burnt ravioli.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Phil Moscowitz posted:

It's oil and vinegar, layered in the glass.

Shot of Malort.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I like how this picture will offend almost all "hot dog" purists, no matter what school they belong to.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

left_unattended posted:

Another one. I didn't want to believe this one was real.

The legendary Double Down’s back with 2 new flavours. Get in quick, they're only here for a limited time!

The Original with sizzling bacon & the Colonels special sauce.
Bacon Berry with sweet cranberry sauce & sizzling bacon.
The Banger with a chunky cheese sausage & rich barbecue sauce.

All of these are probably healthier than a "salad" from a fast food (and probably a ton of other) restaurants.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Okay, who'd like a banger in the mouth? ...Oh, right. I forgot. Here in the States, you call it a sausage in the mouth.

no we don't...

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

MageMage posted:

I just had mine and my first meal was a clear protein drink.

Maybe mine wasn't successful :(

I didn't even know they made clear protein drinks.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I tried Soylent the other day. Tasted kinda like the milk at the end of a bowl of Cheerio's.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pie and mash with that green sauce poured all over it is something I really wanna try when I visit England.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

nerdz posted:

I have this pizza topping that I do with cream cheese and guava jam, it always surprises people but looks AFP as gently caress.

A guava pastelillos pizza?! You, sir, have moxy!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Xen Tricks posted:

Sea urchin tastes like sandy saltwater, I can never understand how it's at all popular

Sandy salt water that they cut out of a living throwing star.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mashed potatoes and left over green salsa from the tacos you ordered two weeks ago, but saved in the fridge.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Use igni to destroy those. There's usually blue or red mutagens in there for loot.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bike tory posted:

The fruit-chunks-in-jelly thing is pretty common in Japan

That's called jam in the US.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A banger in the mouth.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

2 burger/burgers. You know, what ever it takes.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

angerbeet posted:

what foods would you say are generally "difficult to eat"

Anything with a ton of Japanese pepper in it. That spice tastes like the unholy alliance of lemon and a 9-volt battery.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pastry of the Year posted:

lol just lol if you don't drink your Totino's

Seeing how well that pizza rolls it's making me think you could stick a footlong hotdog in there, dip it in cornmeal batter, fry it up, and make a pizza corndog!!!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Missing the cornmeal batter, but otherwise it's beautiful!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Can't wait to eat this when I'm 87 and have no teeth. Then again it will be 2067 so I'm sure I'll just upload my electrical brain signature into the DataFarms at GoogAzon and enjoy the rest of my digital life in whatever "eternal being" package I could afford.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Plinkey posted:

like one big meatball?

It's weird seeing the Soup Nazi before he found his true calling.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bloom posted:

rood

Also according to this thread a poptart is a pizza, not a sandwich, so what do you know. :colbert:

A poptart is a sandwich because it's a pizza.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

I for one an a huge fan of fresh baked mayonnaise with prunes, peanut butter, pickles, and M&Ms myself.

They only had to eat like 3 bites of their pizza. It could have been an actual goldfish, a toenail, Vegemite, Halls cough drops, and sour patch kids and one of them would have gotten through it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Palpek posted:

Honestly, I gagged more when watching that video where the lady poured an entire can of condensed milk into a "salad".

One of my friends made that Simply Sarah pasta salad. It was super sweet, but not that bad actually. I've definitely eaten worse food. One time my old roommate tried to make split pea soup by throwing sliced deli ham, three cans of peas (didn't drain them), can of chicken noodle soup, condensed cream of mushroom, and half a High Life into a big pot. Since he used literally all the food we had in the house we had to eat it or go hungry for a day or two. I had three bites and decided hunger and beer was the way to go.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I had fried scorpions at a state fair once. They just tasted like crunchy oil and salt. I'd imagine big spiders like that would be meatier, but similar.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I love potato salad. That is potato salad right?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Toss it on rice and I'd be down. That's just good old fashioned Hobo Surprise.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

w-what's the surprise?

Violent diarrhea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pentaghastly posted:

That's a lot of ketchup dude

Throw a bunch of Worcestershire sauce and apple cider vinegar in it and you got yourself a BBQ sauce soup!