Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Scarodactyl posted:

Chocolate chess pie. Mmmmm.

:respek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Thanks for the introduction.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Lutha Mahtin posted:

when i was a kid neighbors would give us venison, walleye, and pheasant. it's all extremely good and the easiest way you can get any of those around here is to get it yourself, or know someone who hunts or fishes

The best part of having redneck family members is getting to eat delicious game meats and fish all fall and winter.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Eat more lengua tacos. Or cecina.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bees on Wheat posted:

Our local hockey team's color is teal. There is a sushi counter in the arena. And yes, somebody decided that that means they need to serve sushi with bright teal rice. Like, on purpose.

West coast hockey was a mistake.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Randaconda posted:

I can remember, clear as day, getting ready for kindergarten, and my brother, who was barely two, streaking through the living room buck naked, with my harried looking mother chasing after him, yelling "YOU ARE GOING TO GET DRESSED, WE ARE NOT WHITE TRASH!!"

When you came out as a Jaguars fan to her, was she upset that you went against her wishes?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well you just be true to yourself and shine bright you beautiful diamond!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zipperelli. posted:

Remember the show "Cops?"

Same poo poo, but you can watch the harassment of minorities in REAL TIME as the biggest gimmick is it being live (with a delay, I'm sure).

I know what Rand looks like. I haven't seen any chubby jaguars on the show just yet.

Content: No pizza rules, but there should ABSOLUTELY be rules on how to serve pizza.

Chicago has been cutting pizza like that forever. Well, kinda like that.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DrBouvenstein posted:

Are those Randy Johnson's Big Unit dogs?

Look like it. I got one of those before a Diamondbacks game once, and ruined my entire night. Delicious though.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Guys, I tried making pain au chocolat, and I think I hosed something up...

Shrimp are one of my favorite foods of all time. Chocolate is one of my favorite foods of all time. Fancy rear end presentation is one of my favorite foods of all time. This is like a perfect tic-tac-toe game of delicious for me. I'm in. All the way in. Like cannonball off the tall diving board during summer all the way in.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SketchyNick posted:

Polish mayo is the best

Every one likes shiny things, it's true.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Just toss a couple packets of sazon in there.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Just throw some french onion soup mix and ground pork in there and you got a next level chili going!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

should have called it Musto.

Musto was my favorite of the Junkyard Gang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

uber_stoat posted:

shaking my dang head if you don't have a stockpile of canned tomater products to rely on during this plague. tomatoes and beans, covers most of your bases right there.

Add rice and you're set. Months of different meals! Rice and beans. Rice and tomatoes. Rice and tomatoes and beans. Just beans. The combinations are literally endless.