Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfVssMRb8Wg

...except more disturbing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

Hirayuki posted:

I'll have the opportunity to try a huitlacoche taco tomorrow, with roasted poblano, corn, onion, cotija, and cilantro. It's another one of those things I think is gross, but am willing to power through if it's not really disgustingly :barf: gross. Has anyone here had huitlacoche? Or should I spend my hard-earned money on tacos con cochinita pibil and al pastor instead? (They can call it "corn truffles" all they want, but I remember its time on Steve, Don't Eat It! all too well. Also, I'm not a huge fan of mushrooms/fungus in general.)

A few months ago I had a huitlacoche quesadilla at a place just outside Korea Town in Los Angeles.
I liked it. Very smoky in flavor, a not unpleasant hint of mustiness. Really went well with the blend of cheeses.

Not an everyday eating item for me, but yeah. Would again.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Mint+chocolate is the best food flavor combination in dessert stuff, particularly icecream, and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

You have my axe!

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

dionysian posted:

Hot dogs? Dumbass. Pizza? Dipshit. Cap'n Crunch? You absolute son of a bitch poo poo for brains idiot.

Hey now. :colbert: