Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Would and I wouldn't even feel guilty after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Stairs posted:

Would and I wouldn't even feel guilty after.

:same:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Tell me that's all grasshopper

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

I went to a place famous for things like that in amsterdam and they were good but I did feel like death afterward. Still, just because it might be a shitload too much food/sugar for one person it doesn't make it AFP to me. Give me it again and I'll eat it until I get diabetes.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I think we can draw the conclusion that Randaconda doesn't like big, gooey chocolate desserts. :shrug:

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

oh poo poo

https://www.delish.com/food-news/news/a56424/carls-jr-jolly-rancher-milkshake/

i too like shards of candy glass getting stuck in my teeth or murdering my internals

I had a sip.

It tastes exactly like the milk in a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. No sharp bits of rancher, just little flakes and small chunks.

The candy itself seems to be aerated to have more of a crisp crunch than the regular candy (think Pop Rocks without the pop).
It was good but not $3.50 good.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I am okay with the concept of that big jar of ice cream but not that particular one, unless it's just food coloring and not mint.

That said though I'd definitely rather have all of it in a bowl or something instead of the chocolate slathered jar.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:patriot: thank you for your service

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AlbieQuirky posted:

I think we can draw the conclusion that Randaconda doesn't like big, gooey chocolate desserts. :shrug:

It's more the portion size.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Randaconda posted:

:randstare:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:colbert:

I'm not that fat.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

I'm not that fat.
___________/

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Randaconda posted:

Those "megashake" places wouldn't be nearly as popular if they didn't serve absurdly large portion sizes. It's their gimmick. Nobody looks at that and says "that is a reasonable amount of food to eat in one sitting". It's supposed to be an over the top indulgence, not a daily dessert.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Those "megashake" places wouldn't be nearly as popular if they didn't serve absurdly large portion sizes. It's their gimmick. Nobody looks at that and says "that is a reasonable amount of food to eat in one sitting". It's supposed to be an over the top indulgence, not a daily dessert.

:frogout:

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

The green foam (green whipped cream?) and the green cookie filling are completely off-putting.

Wouldn't, but only because I know that things like only taste good for the first 25% and the rest is just a slog of increasing misery followed by hours of feeling like hot death.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Brah, have you never had a mint crème oreo?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Mint+chocolate is the best food flavor combination in dessert stuff, particularly icecream, and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

My grandpa made this back when he was still allowed to (my grandma basically doesn't keep the poo poo around to let him anymore) except replace coffee with milk, and add a ton of stale, dusty black pepper.

I tried it once. It wasn't as horrifying as you'd think, but it was still not something I'd ever eat again.

KiteAuraan has a new favorite as of 19:09 on May 1, 2018

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
I have a close friend, Katy, whose kid is a few years older than mine, and whose pregnancy was a little rougher. Part of prenatal care is the preggo diabetes challenge— a bottle of thick, gloopy sugar syrup to chug in three minutes flat, after which they draw your blood to see if you’re dying I guess. Mine made me throw up and then feel like poo poo for the rest of the day.

Katy asked for seconds.

I just showed her that milkshake and she shuddered and gagged.

Think about your life choices.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mint+chocolate is the best food flavor combination in dessert stuff, particularly icecream, and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

I will fight them by your side :black101:

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
I would enjoy that thing if i could share it with 1 or 2 other peeps

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Randaconda posted:

I'm not that fat.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

That and the eyes popping out one really need to be made official

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
Happy page 777 everyone :angel:

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Yawgmoth posted:

Happy page 777 everyone :angel:

in honour of page 777, I present Boeing 777 AFP

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Enfys posted:

I'm phone browsing and the timg of the second one looked like a muskrat swimming in runny yogurt on the small dim screen.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Enfys posted:

:lol: that's some good eatin' for coach. The one time I flew first class I got a steak

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
Why is everything so...moist?
Even the strawberry looks damp.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Stairs posted:

They float, Georgie, and when you’re down here with me, you’ll float, too

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Stairs posted:

Pretty sure that's a single cherry tomato.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

My wife glanced over and offhand said "If that's mint chocolate chip I'd gently caress it up" then went back to watching television. I have to agree.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
My only objection to that is how messy it would be. Goddamn do I love mint chocolate everything. Even crap like mint Oreos and York peppermint patties. Especially those.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2jnbaNfkso

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

elise the great posted:

I have a close friend, Katy, whose kid is a few years older than mine, and whose pregnancy was a little rougher. Part of prenatal care is the preggo diabetes challenge— a bottle of thick, gloopy sugar syrup to chug in three minutes flat, after which they draw your blood to see if you’re dying I guess. Mine made me throw up and then feel like poo poo for the rest of the day.

Katy asked for seconds.

I just showed her that milkshake and she shuddered and gagged.

Think about your life choices.

All my preggo/recently pregnant friends tell me it tastes like garbage which I don't get. Why don't they put a bit of flavour in it or some poo poo?

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
They do sometimes, but it’s hard to flavor pure fuckin’ glucose syrup in any way that hides the toxic amount of sugar you’re slamming. My midwife offered me a choice between plain and tropical fruit punch, and after smelling the punch one I physically could not imagine drinking it.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Mint is one of those things I just can't do. I can't even stomach spearmint gum. Only reason I buy Thin Mint cookies when the season's here is for my fiance who act like they're tasty minty crack.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

M_Sinistrari posted:

Mint is one of those things I just can't do. I can't even stomach spearmint gum. Only reason I buy Thin Mint cookies when the season's here is for my fiance who act like they're tasty minty crack.

My family called them heroin biscuits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

elise the great posted:

They do sometimes, but it’s hard to flavor pure fuckin’ glucose syrup in any way that hides the toxic amount of sugar you’re slamming. My midwife offered me a choice between plain and tropical fruit punch, and after smelling the punch one I physically could not imagine drinking it.
When I was a kid I drank maple syrup, is that an option?