Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

it's sad, what should I expect GBS? she's a decent friend, even if she was a bitch while we dated

I'm going to send a few bucks her way to help but drat, it's sad. no family support, a distant son, no relationships to speak of, lost her job, worst of all living in a third world country

Internet says there's a 30% chance of survival so GG I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
Why did she lose her job? She should sue for wrongful termination like in the movie Philadelphia

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
lol op lives in a third world country

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

She was really mean sometimes but overall a nice person

I feel bad for not helping more but drat it's going to be like throwing money down a black hole isn't it

Reading myself I'm surprised how fast I switched to thinking about her as if she was already dead :(

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
she should post a thread about living in a library op

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i dont have no money sorry

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
make sure "GG" gets on her tombstone, thats literally the only thing you can possibly do since you are posting about it here. so "GG" dude

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

make sure "GG" gets on her tombstone, thats literally the only thing you can possibly do since you posting about it here. so "GG" dude

shut up jackyl

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

shut up jackyl

sry hth

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

Why did she lose her job? She should sue for wrongful termination like in the movie Philadelphia

Apparently missed a few days because of the pain and they were already fed up with her

She wasn't a very responsible person

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

make sure "GG" gets on her tombstone, thats literally the only thing you can possibly do since you are posting about it here. so "GG" dude

Nobody's buying a tombstone I don't think

Maybe her son but he's like 14

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
that is one irritable, irritable, irritable bowel inside your ex girlfriends vagina OP maybe she got the cancer when you broke up

her body thought it had to replace one cancer with another

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Don Tacorleone posted:

dude i aint seen her in 20 years

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Why would you care?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

mdm posted:

that is one irritable, irritable, irritable bowel inside your ex girlfriends vagina OP maybe she got the cancer when you broke up

her body thought it had to replace one cancer with another

Maybe I should get my dick checked :blush:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Sorry you knocked her up op.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Don Tacorleone posted:

well good luck to her and him. im sure its going to fine.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Don Tacorleone posted:

Maybe I should get my dick checked :blush:

good idea, its like when michael douglas revealed to the world how much pussy he eat

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

satanic splash-back posted:

Why would you care?

We stayed friends and sometimes she dropped by to watch Netflix, so I've known her for 5-6 years

It just makes me sad she's like 32 and honestly a very weak person, irresponsible and mean when drunk but I still think too young to get cancer

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

mdm posted:

good idea, its like when michael douglas revealed to the world how much pussy he eat

You wanna check my dick bro?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i graduated with a IIIB from oxford after i got accepted in due to a quirk in some zoning law

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
When I clicked on the thread I was expecting a punchline like "but then I pulled my dick out,and she was cured!"

Turns out the thread is sad and not funny. :(

Good on you for being a decent, caring person OP.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Don Tacorleone posted:

You wanna check my dick bro?

I don't know what HPV looks like unfortunately so I can't be of much help

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

sorry to hear that OP

cancer sucks

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
cancer is hosed up. i dont mess with it. not my kind of deal.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
see you in the goldmine OP

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
If it makes you feel better Don Taco you could transfer her hole cancer to most of my ex gfs because they earned it.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Don Tacorleone posted:

We stayed friends and sometimes she dropped by to watch Netflix, so I've known her for 5-6 years

It just makes me sad she's like 32 and honestly a very weak person, irresponsible and mean when drunk but I still think too young to get cancer

You should let her own those decisions imo, it would make you much happier than watching her slowly waste away

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Sheep-Goats posted:

If it makes you feel better Don Taco you could transfer her hole cancer to most of my ex gfs because they earned it.

all my exes are infectious?

Aug 4, 2010

she sounds like my kinda girl

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Why is she in a third world country? Maybe it's one final scam to bilk some money out of a dumbo.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
something something my thing grows uncontrollably in her vagina too something something.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

1500quidporsche posted:

Sorry you knocked her up op.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
what's it feel like, op?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, what's with the Third World country, op? And more importantly why does my phone capitalize Third World

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Thats genuinely terrible and I hope she pulls thru OP

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Light Gun Man posted:

what's it feel like, op?

Sad

I'm playing videogames though

apparently she's telling her family tonight but what am I supposed to do man it's like we're not married or anything she just drops by now and then and sporadically gave me a blowie I can't work for her or pay for treatment I got my own problems like

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
are you in goon squad or goon fleet?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

ChrisHansen posted:

Yeah, what's with the Third World country, op? And more importantly why does my phone capitalize Third World

We are in Mexico so she's hosed I think

I mean she has some sort of public healthcare but come on

I'm going to help her get some teeth fillings that can stand radiation and who knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sorry about your ex gf, if it makes you feel any better you can probably convince her to let you pork her without a rubber since like, hey who cares if she gets preggo

idk if you want to fucks with cancer pussy though....

• Locked thread