Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Nooner posted:

sorry about your ex gf, if it makes you feel any better you can probably convince her to let you pork her without a rubber since like, hey who cares if she gets preggo

idk if you want to fucks with cancer pussy though....

I don't wanna

Besides what if I get it too

I guess a handy would be ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
drat, sounds like you straight up killed that pussy

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Don Tacorleone posted:

Maybe I should get my dick checked :blush:

You probably at least want to find out whether she has one of the HPV-caused cancers, because there may come a time when you care about potentially passing that on to someone else.

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Lolie posted:

You probably at least want to find out whether she has one of the HPV-caused cancers, because there may come a time when you care about potentially passing that on to someone else.

80% of adults have HPV. If you've had sex with more than 1-2 people, you have HPV. Getting the vaccine would have helped, covered under insurance for people 26 and under in the US.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I had cancer in one of my balls but a doctor lopped it off and now I'm OK. Has she considered having her vagina removed?

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Why did your poison penis cancer her vagina bro? That's pretty cold.

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Intellectual
AI Enthusiast

Lolie posted:

For that matter, he could have long been a carrier for a cancer causing HPV; OP might want to get that checked out in case you need to let other exes know they're at risk.

Cantorsdust posted:

80% of adults have HPV. If you've had sex with more than 1-2 people, you have HPV. Getting the vaccine would have helped, covered under insurance for people 26 and under in the US.

Yeah, but there are specific variants that cause a much higher incidence of cancer, so, no, most adults do not have *that* HPV.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
if you busted a big ol nut insider her and she got pregnant would the baby be born with cancer too?? :confused:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Nooner posted:

if you busted a big ol nut insider her and she got pregnant would the baby be born with cancer too?? :confused:
a moot question seeing as 9 months is probably more than she should expect to live

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Blitter posted:

For that matter, he could have long been a carrier for a cancer causing HPV; OP might want to get that checked out in case you need to let other exes know they're at risk.

Yeah, but there are specific variants that cause a much higher incidence of cancer, so, no, most adults do not have *that* HPV.

Dang

How do I even ask about this??

does it say in the "You got Cancer!" Report page???

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

You could always support her every way you can so you can feel good about yourself/tell people how you stayed by your ex-gf's side till the end to look good

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

dog buttz posted:

You could always support her every way you can so you can feel good about yourself/tell people how you stayed by your ex-gf's side till the end to look good

I got my own problems, dog buttz

I'll definitely send some money her way every week, but what if she's one of those that lives for 5 years in a miserable state I don't even like hospitals, I might visit or she can drop by in between chemo but soft pass on that one

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Are you gonna re-name your dick to Plague Giver? I sure as gently caress would, were I in that situation.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
turgid tumorgiver

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im sorry buddy, thats a hard pill to swallow. iwishing yall the best :<

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
tell her to adopt some cats and then find someone else to adopt the cats, from her, and then parlay this into a book/miniseries. Call it the cats of my cancerous vagine

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Enfield posted:

im sorry buddy, thats a hard pill to swallow. iwishing yall the best :<

Thanks Enfield you're a great person and I hope you're having a good night of posting here in GBS

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Internetjack posted:

When I clicked on the thread I was expecting a punchline like "but then I pulled my dick out,and she was cured!"

Turns out the thread is sad and not funny. :(

Good on you for being a decent, caring person OP.

He's a real rear end in a top hat that didn't even try to pull out his dick

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

has her bull from when you two dated also been made aware?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
sounds like she will never be the head of a major corporation (because she is going to die soon and is also unemployed)

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

Why did she lose her job? She should sue for wrongful termination like in the movie Philadelphia

because she stopped dating op and couldn't anymore masturbate retards at home

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hogge Wild posted:

because she stopped dating op and couldn't anymore masturbate retards at home

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I learned from this thread that you're all better people than I am.

"Hey ex babbay I got poosay cancer."

"Oh okay feel real bad about that bye"

raton fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Mar 5, 2016

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what
she pum pum no good

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
honestly i wish the best for everybody or whatever but due to my drug withdrawals and being blacklisted from the nearby hospital i feel like if i am still alive then just everyone else keep onbeing alive

they said they found a stone in one of my organs on the full chest xray they did of me, problem is i dont know which organ

instead of freaking out i realized whats the loving difference, i'm never goin' back

read the last 4 words like deniros final words in michael mann's 1995 'heat'

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
it is my greatest fear that i will get vagina cancer

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
if you get vagina cancer cant you just like, you know, go trans* i mean i feel like thats a total life hack, drop the vag and get a weener -- bye bye cancer!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
OP you should also check your balls to make sure that when you flooded her pussy w/ your rancid seed that the cancer didn't come from there either

anyway healthy balls should have a smooth "glassy" texture so gl w/ that

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Don Tacorleone posted:

I got my own problems, dog buttz

I'll definitely send some money her way every week, but what if she's one of those that lives for 5 years in a miserable state I don't even like hospitals, I might visit or she can drop by in between chemo but soft pass on that one

nah dude if she's in late stage III that means that it's gonna go runnin throughout the rest of her body real soon so no worries there

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Have you checked if your dick is radioactive op?

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Buy her a ticket to Canadia. I think they got some good healthcares over there.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
If you're in Mexico can't you just promise yourself to be a drug mule and get the mafia to pay for the best treatment available?

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
gently caress her in her cancer pussy like your dick got the cure

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Good riddance.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Tony Homo posted:

Good riddance.

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Not sure what that means but is decapitation anywhere in that?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
My ex was a bitch too and she has cancer another baby in the way.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Tony Homo posted:

Not sure what that means but is decapitation anywhere in that?

there is no word in arabic for decapitation, because it's not something that ever requires any discussion

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

there is no word in arabic for decapitation, because it's not something that ever requires any discussion

I have faith that Trump will avenge me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

looks like that whore got n*ggered

• Locked thread