Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

:vrfrog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Perfectly appropriate in Australia, but America is weird.

Looking forward to pics when work starts.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Looking great! Gets exciting when you can see it going up

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Gounads posted:

My Day:

Ask the town hall how many copies I need to file. Don't get an answer. Look up that there's 5 members, so I make one for each plus one.

Go to staples, make copies.

Go to town hall. I didn't make enough copies. Also, assessors office can't break a $50.

Go to staples, make more.

Go to town hall. Talk to different person. Since the board isn't currently full, I originally had the right number of copies. Also, assessors office can't break a $20 (luckily, we figured that one out).

If I'm boring you, tell me to post less.

Please pay in small change next time

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Now only $17,595! Gotta love the FREE SHIPPING.

get 2!

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Is it a minimum height from the floor/step thing maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Motronic posted:

I think a lot of that depends on the layout. In my barn/shop? Hell yeah breakers. The panel is right by the door.

In the bathroom or kitchen? Hell no, that means I need to go into the basement to reset them.

We don't do basements in Australia, generally.

• Locked thread