Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Democratic Debate?
CEO of Goldman Sachs, Hillary Clinton
Pyramid Scheme Kingpin, Bernie Sanders
TRUMP *click*
View Results

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Mike the TV posted:

Bernie was being a bit mysoginst with his scolding tone and pointing fingers "Now Let Me Speak!" CNN political commentators agree. A lady on MSNBC says he should not have dropped the 'G' word Ghetto. drat Bernie, that's an African American word. Don't appropriate.

Anyone who thinks he was being misogynistic is hosed in the head. How old are you?

Edit: i can't tell if that was you saying that or not because of lack of commas

Prorat has issued a correction as of 06:24 on Mar 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Prorat posted:

Anyone who thinks he was being misogynistic is hosed in the head. How old are you?

How many times has a white man stood on a stage and told a woman to shut up, only to receive a round of raucus applause? Too many. Too many.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

triple sulk posted:

Haha holy poo poo did he really say this.

Also, almost every single issue that the black community faces today stems almost universally from the horrific K-12 school systems, especially in cities. This also applies to everyone else who is poor and/or living in cities, but until K-12 is gutted and fixed from the ground up, absolutely nothing will ever really be fixed for blacks. But apparently education is boring to talk about unless it's free college, so it will continue to generally go ignored even if most people who are parents will list it as a top issue.

yes. however it is wildly out of context. in context it is inelegant but his meaning is clear. listen to it and see what you think.

fixing k-12 is not going to do what you assert as long as parents don't have jobs, are stressed and fighting over money, are incarcerated, cannot provide food and otherwise cannot provide the stable, enriching environments that children need to feel secure and learn. No school anywhere can educate anxious, hungry, poisoned children. Even if they could, many of those gains are lost over summers with no enrichment activities. Moreover, the current pedagogical methodology is a disaster.

An underserved neighborhood where I live just spent $50 million on a new building that rivals universities: it is posh as gently caress. it still underperforms as fancy buildings and computers cannot make up of systemic community disadvantage.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

Prorat posted:

Edit: i can't tell if that was you saying that or not because of lack of commas

Huh, I guess it's not just Bernie himself that likes to poke fun at the expense of the mentally ill.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i make fun of the mentally ill every day, before lunch if possible

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

i make fun of the mentally ill every day, before lunch if possible

but enough about posting in D&D

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

so shofar-whistle is to make a sound at a pitch only rams' horns can hear, i presume

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Immortan posted:

They don't call him Bernie Panders for nothin'.

Indeed, unless you have some kind of multiple-personality disorder, "they" don't call him that at all.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Did Bernie mention his dick

Yudo
May 15, 2003

mike12345 posted:

Disappointingly no. Hillary didn't either; also disappointing.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mike12345 posted:

Bernie said "white people don't know what its like to have a big dick" as hillary nodded furiously

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Vox Nihili posted:

You're such a scrub troll lmao.

Actually, as a Bernie supporter, I have to say MIGF is a fantastic troll.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

mike12345 posted:

Just this dick

bearbaiter
May 30, 2011
DNC DEBATE FLNT MI, TYOOL 2016

Hillary Clinton: *shoving Goldman Sachs checks deeper into pockets* heheh, no, im for the people, not wall street! *hiding forked tongue behind sharp lizard teeth in crude imitation of human smile*

Anderson Cooper: Secretary, secre- thank, Secre- thank you, thank you, Secretary.

Bernie Sanders: Urrgghh, agh, *holding entire weight up on wobbly-rear end walker with tennis balls on the bottom* income inEQUALITY, UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE *getting incrementally louder* URRGH FRACKING EEGGH NAFTA TPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Anderson Cooper: Thank you, Senato- Senator, than- than- Senator, thank yo-

(From stage right: Donald Trump's enormous penis peers smugly)

bearbaiter
May 30, 2011
sanders: *over the sound of his own flatlining heart rate monitor* RELEASE THE TRANSCRIPTS

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Mike the TV posted:

Bernie was being a bit mysoginst with his scolding tone and pointing fingers "Now Let Me Speak!" CNN political commentators agree. A lady on MSNBC says he should not have dropped the 'G' word Ghetto. drat Bernie, that's an African American word. Don't appropriate.

If you think ghetto is a black word you're pretty dumb.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

bearbaiter posted:

DNC DEBATE FLNT MI, TYOOL 2016

Hillary Clinton: *shoving Goldman Sachs checks deeper into pockets* heheh, no, im for the people, not wall street! *hiding forked tongue behind sharp lizard teeth in crude imitation of human smile*

Anderson Cooper: Secretary, secre- thank, Secre- thank you, thank you, Secretary.

Bernie Sanders: Urrgghh, agh, *holding entire weight up on wobbly-rear end walker with tennis balls on the bottom* income inEQUALITY, UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE *getting incrementally louder* URRGH FRACKING EEGGH NAFTA TPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Anderson Cooper: Thank you, Senato- Senator, than- than- Senator, thank yo-

(From stage right: Donald Trump's enormous penis peers smugly)

would you rather Hillary have made her billions off foreclosing on individuals and totally-not-graft friendly contracting, than accept donations from America's financial institutions?

Would you rather she have founded her own multinational too-big-to-fail financial institution than accept donations from America's financial institutions?

What can she do? Staff and campaign infrastructure costs money, bub. Don't like it? That's how SCOTUS ruled in Citizen's United, unfortunately. I suggest you express your displeasure to the White House and urge them to nominate an individual who would overturn CU.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The son of a Polish Jew is not allowed to say the word, "ghetto"

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.

The Kingfish posted:

The son of a Polish Jew is not allowed to say the word, "ghetto"
laughing so hard at the ouroborus of pinkwashing corporate feminism my nose is bleeding

is this what comes of having a better informed electorate? more incisive horror?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Only us adults (who live in the Real World, natch) are able to understand being a Democrat is upholding and the status quo and coddling multinational corporations.

• Locked thread