Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hey y'all, get ready for a secret history of the democratic party, including shockers like representing the south during the civil war

the re-enactments are a legit pro-click

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
The ultimate BernieBro survivor guide.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
We really bringing up Andrew Jackson?

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
/r/politics is unironically make this their #1 top post

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Arkancide?

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Ending of that trailer gave it a bit of a loose change/zeitgeist feel. This should be ironically entertaining.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Prorat posted:

Arkancide?

not until you offer to personally refund peoples' tickets if they see this garbage lmao

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
I once saw a Dinesh D'Souza film in theatres and it was the trippiest poo poo I'd ever seen. It was like taking a Donald Trump rant, putting it through Google Translate into Spanish, plugging that to German, and then taking the German back to English.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
8 years from now "Kanye's America" hopefully will have better production values.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
unlike many republican dinguses d'souza actually responds to his twitter and he's just as inarticulate and petty as you'd imagine

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Dinesh D'Souza has officially topped Glenn Beck in the batshit insanity department.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

the conservative bubble is more or less intentionally a parody of america

over decades they undertook a well-crafted and successful effort to mimic and subvert the forms of american culture as a delivery vector for ideological baby food

and now an indian-american felon can profit from it

it's beautiful really

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

one of the inmates in that trailer is a professional wrestler named Hernandez, which is telling of his available pool of acting talent

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

we know how much republicans hate the confederacy

Uncle Wemus has issued a correction as of 08:11 on Mar 7, 2016

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my favorite part of the trailer is what seems to be a re-enactment of his booking photo

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

CarlCX posted:

one of the inmates in that trailer is a professional wrestler named Hernandez, which is telling of his available pool of acting talent

deeper than what they could get for 2atlas 2shrugged?

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

CarlCX posted:

liberal hollywood would blacklist anyone who tells the truth about their beloved shillary and demon-RATic party

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.

Civilized Fishbot posted:

liberal hollywood would blacklist anyone who tells the truth about their beloved shillary and demon-RATic party

save as unstoppablefreethinker.jpg

heh looks like my av and dinesh are throwing shade at each other

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
lol i got blocked by dsouza on tiwtter after i asked him for some sweet deals on fake christmas trees

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Dinesh once brought his mistress to an evangelical conservative political event and was asked to leave lol

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Is this the same guy who made the Obama movie about how his opposition to colonialism was bad

if so, lmao, if not, still lmao because he's nuts

e: oh man it sure is, lol at this nerd

the bitcoin of weed has issued a correction as of 21:16 on Mar 7, 2016

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Sorry I just can't get over an indian-american being so strongly in favor of loving colonialism in the 21st century

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
so uh i got about thirty seconds in, to where d'souza has a dramatic reconstruction of being kept awake in the slammer by hooligans fighting, and turned it off

did hillary arrange for him to be unpersoned? what does this have to do with anything besides his staggering persecution complex

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

paranoid randroid posted:

what does this have to do with anything besides his staggering persecution complex

$$$$$$$$

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
dinesh d'souza unironically says "thanks obama" after being inconvenienced.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

so uh i got about thirty seconds in, to where d'souza has a dramatic reconstruction of being kept awake in the slammer by hooligans fighting, and turned it off

did hillary arrange for him to be unpersoned? what does this have to do with anything besides his staggering persecution complex

According to the trailer, Dinesh learns from his gang homies in prison that Andrew Jackson was a huge loving rear end in a top hat, ipso facto, the entire democratic party has all been a long con designed to let Hillary Clinton literally steal America off the face of the Earth because she's actually Carmen Sandiego.

true story

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Aliquid posted:

my favorite part of the trailer is what seems to be a re-enactment of his booking photo

:laffo:

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
All crime is about stealing.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

According to the trailer, Dinesh learns from his gang homies in prison that Andrew Jackson was a huge loving rear end in a top hat, ipso facto, the entire democratic party has all been a long con designed to let Hillary Clinton literally steal America off the face of the Earth because she's actually Carmen Sandiego.

true story

tell ya what, im not about to vote against the lady who engineers all of american history to win the presidency. thats the kind of competence i want in the oval office

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich
One time Dinesh Disouza came to my university to speak and I asked him "You say that Native Americans living in houses and watching TV proves that western culture is better than the indigenous culture it replaced. Do you think gourd farming in the desert would be a reasonable alternative?"

And then the crowd failed to carry me off, hailing me as a hero, because they were all college republicans.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Whoopi Goldberg and Charlie Sheen are going to be in a movie about people stuck in an elevater in the WTC on 9/11.

Lol.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Whoopi is bad and dumb

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Nonsense posted:

Whoopi is bad and dumb

Counterpoint - she was in The Lion King and Jumping Jack Flash.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

What's his position on Trump?

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
apparently dixiecrats = modern democratic party therefore

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Fulchrum posted:

Counterpoint - she was in The Lion King and Jumping Jack Flash.

this is low key shade thrown at sister act 2 and I won't stand for it, frankly

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
188 years and we still havent gotten around to stealing America yet. Some serious procrastination.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I'm not sure where we plan on stashing America once we steal it.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Grey Fox posted:

I'm not sure where we plan on stashing America once we steal it.

sweden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

So when can I get really drunk and yell at this movie on the internet? We looking at a pre-GE release?

• Locked thread