Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Torrannor posted:

I wouldn't put my hopes on a Dexit anytime soon. The EU is far less unpopular in Germany than it ever was in Britain, and stuff like Schengen alone is much more conscious in the average German's mind (I know you can be in Schengen without being in the EU, but the EU-Exit types typically don't want Free Movement).

Our Brexit ended up being the perfect example of 'gently caress around & find out'... don't try this poo poo at home. :nono:

Only silver lining for me was possibly accelerating the process of Northern Ireland reunifying with the rest of the island, but that one is still decades away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Blut posted:

Not even a majority of AfD voters are in favour of 'DExit', nevermind Germans in general:

The UK is the only place where anything approaching 50% of the population would be stupid enough to even consider such a thing.

Luckily they are on an island and can only contaminate by boat, you might need a.... sea border! :magical:

I'm sure they'll love that.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Who speaks Etruscan nowadays? :colbert:

English is the new Latin.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

As the only EU members using English normally it should be restricted to Hiberno-English of Ireland or Maltenglish of Malta. :colbert:

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

It was Esperanto all along. :stonk: