Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

steinrokkan posted:

My favorite alternate timeline:

Scotland votes for independence, goes through with it.
Scotland is automatically granted EU accession
England leaves the EU
Investments, corporations and people flee from England to Scotland to avoid complications stemming from a radical change in law
Scotland becomes the dominant British power
England votes to join Scotland
The United Kingdom of Scotland and Assorted Peripheries is established
The Stuart dynasty regains its rightful throne, the Windsor traitors are summarily executed

Actually my timeline would be to just have the good parts of England and Wales join.

The rest can just become a large waste dump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

khwarezm posted:

I always like the way Scottish nationalists say they'd let in Wales and the north to show how cool and inclusive they are, but either conspicuously avoid mentioning Northern Ireland or are openly hostile to the notion that they would have to shoulder any responsibility there despite having much stronger cultural links.

That's because Northern Ireland is a wild case.

The best thing to do is to not bother with them. Let what's left of the UK handle that poo poo.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

kustomkarkommando posted:

You say that now but when we close our borders to your overflow on the 12th you'll regret this

That's why I'm planning on building a wall like the one in Doomsday.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

I think I prefer this thread's discussion on Britain leaving the EU to the bollocks in our national media.

That's because our media is cancer.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Isreal set up my twitter account.

I keep seeing dead bodies.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Xoidanor posted:

I keep forgetting that in D&D there's just as good a number of far-left posters who romanticize violence as there are far-right who'd want to see refugees drown in the Mediterranean. :cripes:

Far-left posters who romanticize violence as a means to show their discontent amongst the establishment and revolt? Shocking.

Far-Right posters who want to see refugees drown in the mediterranean because they don't care about people different from them? Shocking.

Radical Centerist posters who criticise both sides while sitting twiddling their thumbs while they let stupid poo poo happen to benefit themselves leaving left/right wingers to gain ground? Shocking.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Xoidanor posted:

Nice username and post combination.

Thanks. It took all but zero seconds to come up with it.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

SSJ2 Goku Wilders posted:

Treat nazi Germany as a equal

I treat nazi Germany like I would treat any other human being.

Extinction.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Sinteres posted:

Are the people of Scotland still going to want to rejoin or stay in the EU when they realize they'll almost definitely lose their euro exemption?

Pound is hosed. Euro is more appealing now.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

YF-23 posted:

Aside from Irish English, we're probably not too many years away from Scottish En-

Make Scots the single working language of the EU

Don't stop I'm almost there.

Halman posted:

If you want to make the UK really mad just switch to US english. Think of the efficiency savings in discarded superfluous U's!

Or at the least make it Scottish English for extra :lol:

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

So chances of Terra Lliure coming back?

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Pedro De Heredia posted:

Democracy doesn't mean you wipe your rear end with the Constitution of the country.

If Catalans launched a referendum that asked if all Jews should be expelled from the region, the Constitutional Court said 'uh you can't really do that', and they went ahead and tried to do the referendum anyway, no one would characterize it as 'an assault on democracy'.

lol comparing a right to vote for a state's independence to exiling jews.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I'm going to laugh if this just ends up being a wet fart because Catalonia Government didn't prepare to actually fight back and expected Spain to back down to have talks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

LeoMarr posted:

Im gonna fight in the Catalonian civil war. If it pops off. I mean dude way cooler than isisland syria. I mean I speak spanish and am a Soldier. I could score some mondo spanish pussy while defending the GATES OF LA CIUDAD

RIP Leomarr. His red text predicted the outcome.