Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
am i going to die? i dont really want to die, at least not to this. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

you will have to abstain from basketball or shave your mustache daily, depending on which subtype you've contracted

alnilam

that's it, basketball has taken too many of my dear friends. enough is enough, it's time to find a cure!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i agree enough is enough.

i have my fight ahead of me, but if i survive this, i dont want anyone else to lose someone to march madness

thanks Manifisto!

Piso Mojado

okay, I'm hear to help. can you answer these questions -

1. how long has it been since you were bitten?

2. Do you think the agreesive guard play of the Kansas Jayhawks will be able to match up against some of the big 4 & 5 stacked rosters out of the ACC and Big 10 conferences?

time is a factor here so please hurry with your reply.

Macnult

when I sneeze everyone around me hears "achoo!" but I keep hearing "gently caress duke!"

Darkman Fanpage
i get real excited when they bounce the ball (this is called dribbling fyi) but lose interest when they throw it

Darkman Fanpage
anyone notice how tall the people playing basketball are? why's everyone so tall?

Macnult

Darkman Fanpage posted:

anyone notice how tall the people playing basketball are? why's everyone so tall?

if you're taller you can dribble the ball harder and intimidate the other team with how loud the ball hits the ground.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Piso Mojado posted:

okay, I'm hear to help. can you answer these questions -

1. how long has it been since you were bitten?

2. Do you think the agreesive guard play of the Kansas Jayhawks will be able to match up against some of the big 4 & 5 stacked rosters out of the ACC and Big 10 conferences?

time is a factor here so please hurry with your reply.

1) i was walking past the stadium at my ol' alma mater when one of the players ran out the door and bit me a few weeks ago!!! He ran off into the night, followed by a coach who briefly yelled into a walky talky "he's bit someone again"

2) i think so, though there may be some issues getting buckets if they hit a team that also plays big defense, but might have a little more scoring range.

thanks Manifisto!

Piso Mojado

mailorder bees! posted:

2) i think so, though there may be some issues getting buckets if they hit a team that also plays big defense, but might have a little more scoring range.

there's still time. I know this because if you were at the final stage of full blown March madness, you would have said "Big D" instead of "Big defense", probably in bold. don't get me wrong tho, the fact that you answered the question at all means that things are pretty bad. have you gone and seen a bracketologist yet?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Piso Mojado posted:

there's still time. I know this because if you were at the final stage of full blown March madness, you would have said "Big D" instead of "Big defense", probably in bold. don't get me wrong tho, the fact that you answered the question at all means that things are pretty bad. have you gone and seen a bracketologist yet?

theyre not covered by my insurance, but i think i might just pay out of pocket. i'll call after i find out who won this last game

thanks Manifisto!

Quaint Quail Quilt

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
One time I picked the opposite sports teams as home schooled christian ginger sports wizard at the office.

I WON, and never played again.

Strontosaurus

Donald Trump is a feminist

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
ok

thanks Manifisto!

MrWillsauce

I am tired of feminazis like donald trump pushing their feminism down our throats

alnilam

Strontosaurus posted:

Donald Trump is a feminist

It's true, just like a racist hates races, he hates femmes

alnilam

This thread is about mailorder bees's tragic disease, please try to be considerate in this trying time mr willsauce

MrWillsauce

sorry, I just can't help standing on my soap box sometimes. I'm praying for you, mailorder bee

The X-man cometh
I find the cure for March Madness is to watch some A-10 games. They're so terrible it shocks the bug right out of you.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MrWillsauce

I heard that March Madness starts when basketball players are fed the meat of other basketball players. Something about basketball prions? I didn't read the whole article.

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
I call it - get this... march mansex. heh heh

b h m

Full Blown Craziness > Seasonal Affective Disorder > March Madness

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

MrWillsauce posted:

I heard that March Madness starts when basketball players are fed the meat of other basketball players. Something about basketball prions? I didn't read the whole article.

that seems right, and then they can spread it by biting

thanks Manifisto!

MrWillsauce

as long as you haven't eaten any contaminated basketball players or basketballs, I think you should be okay. You probably just have regular madness

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i did have a few bites of basketball off my friend's plate. no players in the dish, but i thought eating the basketball was safe?

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i did have a few bites of basketball off my friend's plate. no players in the dish, but i thought eating the basketball was safe?

thanks Manifisto!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

mailorder bees! posted:

Are you the poster that had the thread about actual mailorder bees?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
probably not

thanks Manifisto!

MrWillsauce

how's your friend doing?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
seems no worse for the wear, though they've been rambling on about their "bracket" for a few days now

thanks Manifisto!

MrWillsauce

oh jeez, that's a really bad sign. You're gonna wanna cut his head off and count the rings right now. Like, today.

Noctis Horrendae
b a s k e t b a l l is for nerds.

oddium

end of the 4.5 tatami age

mad as a march hare, the original bracketeers

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Noctis Horrendae posted:

b a s k e t b a l l is for nerds.

your a basketball

thanks Manifisto!

Piso Mojado