Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

There is a part of my brain that formed when I was young and playing MMOs. It is my dark passenger that hungers for numbers that go up.
To that end, I got The Division and I dig it. It's a shooter with Diablo-like loot, some near-future sci-fi and I haven't noticed a grind yet.
my GF and I play for an hour at a time, knock out a few encounters and set it down. Good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Hey, I don't have a lot of words about it right now but Black Desert is a much better game than I had expected.

It's pay to play with no sub and a very ignorable cash shop. Plays like a decent action game (positioning and click combos. You can assign moves to a hotbar but it increases their cooldown) and doesn't really care how you want to level up.

I played as a Witch that punches fools to death and for about two hours I just ran around gathering up mobs and slamming my sweet sausage-grabbers into their faces while dark magic shot out of my rear end. The game sought fit to award me with very good XP just for having fun.

It's Korean so you have to be prepared for information overload. However, it is safe to ignore almost all of it until you want to do a specific thing and then look it up. Change around the UI because the default is poopy diapers.

Fun game made better by having no sub.

• Locked thread