Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

GW2 is old news for the "play with fiance" genre enthusiast.

Nowadays if you value your future spouse you just gotta go with Elder Scrolls Online. Its fun, its simple, its casual, and you can also marry her character ingame

just make sure you get it on sale cause its pricetag is kinda steep case closed next please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

poo poo human being gay fishing mmo makes me wanna puke yeah i've watched the trailer so what its not like i m playing it motherfucker

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

i'm not installing it right now loving christ lay off goon

star citizen = best :10bux::10bux::10bux: i ever spent in my entire life great poo poo highly reccomended we will break it

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

A Spider Covets posted:

if ever a decent monster-collecting MMO comes out let me know, i love collecting mounts and pets in these games but all the ones that focus on that aspect of gameplay are cash-shop obsessed in my experience

but...thats world of warcraft. there is no successor to wow in sight so you might wanna stick with it

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

well, they dont lvl with them but finding/grinding for mounts and pets is all wow ppl do nowadays.

• Locked thread