Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wizard Whateley
Apr 12, 2002

I am a bootlicking scab who loves seeing people be paid less than living wages. If the workers don't like it they should just kill themselves. Let me know who is organizing so I can report them to management. I pine for the days of the Pinkertons.
I've played every game on your list to some degree (currently farting around with BDO, and FF14 is my clear favorite. I'm normally a solo to max level type of person and only THEN do group content if I feel like it. Final Fantasy 14 really brought me out of my shell and I adored the level 15+ group content. I also rather enjoyed the level 50 storyline that bridges the expansion because of the group fights.

Though at the time I didn't know it was required for the expansion stuff. The filler parts are pretty "meh" but fights like Shiva made it worth it. The way the group finder works, there will still be people queing for your required group stuff. That said, doing post 50 content knowing there's a whole expansion in front of you is vaguely demoralizing, but you can power through it and there are really enjoyable parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread