Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
vote for whichever one hates the movie Fargo more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Minnesota's politics are wierd as gently caress sometimes. I think it's the only one that has elected multiple third party politicians (usually Green Party) to office in the 20th century.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Realtalk: I would select whichever one promises to eradicate mosquitos as a species in this state

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
All of them at once. Just enshroud the entire loving state in a cumulonimbus of DDT between April and September.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Baron Porkface posted:

Is this seriously a thing?

This state has AT LEAST ten thousand different lakes in it, and tends to have long, hot, humid summers. Mosquitos are endemic here.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus gently caress how many D&D posters actually live in Minnesota? This is starting to weird me out a little.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Metrodome was best appreciated from the outside, rather than the inside. Also lol bike riding season. During all 4 seasons in any particular part of town you are guaranteed to see at least one idiot sailing along on a four speed, blithely ignoring traffic, iphone earbuds stuck in.

Most of the people with wierd loving are from small towns that were founded by Germans or Scandanavians. :hitler: I grew up in the Twin Cities myself, which is pretty much the only place worth poo poo in the entire state most of the time.

Also, we're having an unseasonably early spring this year, which means all the bodies, snow mobiles, pickup trucks and ice fishing shacks are going to start floating up early :laugh:

• Locked thread