Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

Baron Porkface posted:

Im writing this post to remind myself to ask her to change our stupid state flag.

fight me irl ill break a grainbelt bottle over ur head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
idk we're talking about the flag that saved the union at gettysburg, changing it sounds pretty.... confederate... to me.

~paging jastiger to YCS~

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

Baron Porkface posted:

The flag was adopted in 1893. it's on the illegible seal that no one loving reads.

well duh how the gently caress am I supposed to read that it's loving illegible. something about a dude riding a bison right?

edit: In all seriousness I decided to go find out what flag they would have been carrying and woooooow not only was our state seal basically "lol gtfo natives" but they managed to engrave the fucker backwards too.:rolleyes: Good job Minnesota!!!

I am not a book has issued a correction as of 04:21 on Apr 1, 2016

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
All conventions and caucuses should be decided by a lefse/lutefisk eating contest.

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
MIGF what the hell are you talking about?

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
Oh man MIGF, you're an outstater?
Tell me, how do you feel about............
.......Polymet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

thecluckmeme posted:

Glass the twin cities. Also, the rest of mn

Well... I don't know about that.....
*stands perpendicular to you*
*slowly gazes over fields of corn and soy*
...can't say I agree.
*adjusts baseball cap with seed company logo*