Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

condemned 2 got ruined by the dev team being split to add multipalyer that no one was ever going to play. my thoughts are that games should either be single player or multiplayer only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also i will play any and all half life mods no matter the ping difference, half life bumper cars anyone?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

game of the gays

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

None of my friends really play multiplayer games apart from Mario Kart and stuff when we "hang out" and bae plays co-op stuff with me but doesn't feel like it very often, and I don't really like playing with randos. So I don't play much multiplayer stuff anymore. We should get more pimp zone MP sessions going on.

the other week one of my close friends was shocked to hear i have a wiiu and he said he couldnt imagine me playing games

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no they will not posted:

I'm the guy in this image

i havent done most of those things, some i just gave up on :sweatdrop:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Gimbal lock posted:

holy poo poo. LOL

you made this game, its canon now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU