Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thats bizarre OP but I guess theres millions of people who play Dota 2 who would be insanely bored by anything else.. personally if I play to much multiplayer games Ill eventually think Good God what the gently caress am I doing this is just another drat rat race, and retreat into a comfy single player game for a while and watch snow fall on a village, or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

the thought of reading this post is exhausting

I read the first of each line - "you", "because", and "multiplayer".. then skipped ahead to the last word of the paragraph "interesting". I read the final line in which signed his post in full.. couldnt even begin to tell you what the post was about but apparently hes some kind of doctor.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Get in BLOPSIII my man.

This.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Smelly Larry has connected.
"What's good Lunchmeat, great to see you"
Sir Isis has connected.
"Salaam alaykum my friend."
MEMENIGGER SALTYKUCK has connected.
"Sigh... it's Larry Parrish guys. Should we just change servers or..?"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

He should have to explain to a group of black folk in person why exactly he thinks that name is so funny.

rediscover posted:

young black boy showing up for home room in 1953: yeah i go by friend of the family now. you guys might as well just call me Stupid rear end friend of the family. i like that name

• Locked thread