Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

If a game doesn't have mutliplayer+ DLC "packs" to unlock stuff then im not buying it. That's why I love Star Wars battlefront for ps4 which is GOTG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Maybe im underestimating how popular that game is.

I'd say it's a colossal understatement. :D

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Larry Parrish actually changed his Steam name to MEMENIGGER SALTYCUCK after that post was made.

He should have to explain to a group of black folk in person why exactly he thinks that name is so funny.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Is that photograph supposed to be funny? Because I would gladly wait in line to play Ubisoft's Post Apocalyptic Tour De Force, online or IRL (in fact I have at the midnight release last night)

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I'm waiting in line

stream cancelled.

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Mar 10, 2016

• Locked thread