Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

None of my friends really play multiplayer games apart from Mario Kart and stuff when we "hang out" and bae plays co-op stuff with me but doesn't feel like it very often, and I don't really like playing with randos. So I don't play much multiplayer stuff anymore. We should get more pimp zone MP sessions going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Get in BLOPSIII my man.
Huh… maybe.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Get in BLOPS 3
does anyone actually play in GMT hours.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Kazvall posted:

yeah but europeans are smelly
I certainly am. My shower is broken and the one in work is moldy. when you run the water it makes you cough and your eyes hurt.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Smelly Larry has connected.
"What's good Lunchmeat, great to see you"
Sir Isis has connected.
"Salaam alaykum my friend."
MEMENIGGER SALTYKUCK has connected.
"Sigh... it's Larry Parrish guys. Should we just change servers or..?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

My shower is fixed now. Please do NOT call me Smelly Larry going forward.

• Locked thread