Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

symbolic posted:

you grew older and as a result you concentrate on more important things, your attention span wanes, most games are not new experiences anymore but seem like everything is rehashed from another game, et. al. your yearning for nostalgic games is because you want to return to a time when the only thing you had to worry about was if you would be able to beat Mega Man 3 before you had to return it to Hollywood Video, so you would stay up all night to finish it and brag to your friends. as for multiplayer, getting thrown into a game with 16+ people from different walks of life is a new experience each time and is always interesting.

- Ph.D. in Video Game Psychology

the thought of reading this post is exhausting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
usually i read the long posts even if i know there going to be lovely but i couldnt even bring my self to try on that one. Gah lee

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

symbolic posted:

i wrote it stream-of-consciousness style so i'm not even sure

cool poo poo my man. i dont think should post here any more though, soz

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Smelly Larry has connected.
"What's good Lunchmeat, great to see you"
Sir Isis has connected.
"Salaam alaykum my friend."
MEMENIGGER SALTYKUCK has connected.
"Sigh... it's Larry Parrish guys. Should we just change servers or..?"

lol.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

employing the teenage defense mechanism of adopting the mean nick name your bullies gave you in an attempt to take away there ammo FTW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

young black boy showing up for home room in 1953: yeah i go by friend of the family now. you guys might as well just call me Stupid rear end friend of the family. i like that name

• Locked thread