Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague

Well here it is:

It is a safe place for people and cats to roam outside while being safe from predatory birds and bitey bugs. I hope you liked looking at this picture of my Cat Deck and please enjoy calling me the meme F-word like they do in other threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

I'd chill there with some cats. I like the christmas lights.

ps what is the F word? Is it fundip? that poo poo is nasty

MrWillsauce

oh, is it "festive"?

ScrubLeague

It's a mean word that's v. unbyob

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Neat.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

i like your cat's christmas lights. it's nice when pets decorate

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ScrubLeague

If I learned anything from Neko Atsume it's that cats bring you things when you put stuff on a deck for them.

----------------

bacalou

you should get a small box planter and get some cat grass for them to munch on

ScrubLeague

I'm doing that this weekend!

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
idea: attach a loop which will be used to hang toys very low to the ground so they can jump at them!

----------------

bacalou

don't construct kitten gallows

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

what town do you live with so i can kno when to hit you up for when im in need of a safe place w/ cats. do you supply cat food? i prefer the dry stuff believe it or not

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

just the other day i was stung by a bee and i said to myself, "drat if only i had a safe place for cats and people to roam outside and be safe from predatory birds and bitey bugs." shoulda seen the other guy tho, he's dead now. that's how bees work. but it made me sad

MrWillsauce

yeah don't get me started on predatory birds. Can't even roam outside without them preying on me.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i yelp searchi 'cat deck' and i get a bunch of weird museums. i search 'safe place for cats and people to roam outside while being safe from predatory birds and bitey bugs' and it shows me a homeless shelter and a bunch of psychiatrists? um help??

ScrubLeague

Please don't post my home address that doubles as a homeless shelter and psychiatric center.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it's like a zoo exhibit so people can stand safely outside and observe the cats, I'm assuming you've worked with these cats so it's safe for you to interact with them but please be safe

ScrubLeague

Yobgoblin posted:

idea: attach a loop which will be used to hang toys very low to the ground so they can jump at them!

I'm planning to put hangy toys on the middle rail that they can play with, and I'm going to wrap the lower halves of the posts with burlap so they can scratch and climb. My Cat Deck is a work in progress but it's gonna own.

----------------

treasure bear

i was hoping for pic of a cat called deckard

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

ScrubLeague posted:

It's a mean word that's v. unbyob

Fun?

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
That's a cool deck though.

google THIS

*smugly shuffling my dog deck* ok bro, let's play

alnilam

google THIS posted:

zidane13

by Smythe
I was thinking, like, a cool cyberpunk hacking deck with a cat theme, mostly bright neon pink

----------------

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
this is a fine cat deck

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.

ScrubLeague posted:

Well here it is:

It is a safe place for people and cats to roam outside while being safe from predatory birds and bitey bugs. I hope you liked looking at this picture of my Cat Deck and please enjoy calling me the meme F-word like they do in other threads.

That seems like a very nice idea; it looks like your cats are having a good time.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

oh it's nice you decided to post that here. I am still waiting for the cat choo choo train so conductor whiskers can visit

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

if your cats start eating too much just put a mr Tubbs next to their food

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

lol

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
let your cats be free to roam the wilderness, returning when the insticnt strikes, op

----------------

ScrubLeague

Chill la Chill posted:

oh it's nice you decided to post that here. I am still waiting for the cat choo choo train so conductor whiskers can visit

I'm going to PetSmart tomorrow and I'll see if they have any trains but I am not confident in the outcome.

----------------

ScrubLeague

The Kraken posted:

let your cats be free to roam the wilderness, returning when the insticnt strikes, op

There are mean animals and also automobiles that can be harmful to my cute kitties.

----------------

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
if he's a smart cat you can trust him to avoid a car and not kill too many birds

----------------

ScrubLeague

I don't trust cars to not kill them (they're all girls btw~) and mean predatory birds and coyotes and poo poo

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

ScrubLeague posted:

I'm going to PetSmart tomorrow and I'll see if they have any trains but I am not confident in the outcome.
tell them you need it for the conductor whiskers visit. they'll understand

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

this owns bones. I want a cat deck

Afro Doug

you should put in endzones and make them play cat football

b h m

I'm just spitballing here what about reverse cat deck: you move your stuff onto the deck and give the cats the house!

b h m

"Honey I'm home!" except its just meowing cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ScrubLeague posted:

I'm planning to put hangy toys on the middle rail that they can play with, and I'm going to wrap the lower halves of the posts with burlap so they can scratch and climb. My Cat Deck is a work in progress but it's gonna own.

aww yeah man! is there only a screen on the door or do my eyes deceive me? planning on planting any scratching posts and/or trees? thinking about putting downward slopey curves in the corners so the toys and bell balls they toss around just roll back down?

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Mar 12, 2016

----------------

• Locked thread