Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Trump Steaks
Trump Vodka
Trump Winery
Lil' Rubio
Lyin' Ted
Kasichmentum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

the overzealous voter roll purges that just happened to affect a few thousand minorities in florida in 2000 certainly didn't affect anything, your're right voter suppression is inconsequential

Sorry but Anyone who reads even slightly left and wants to talk about voter suppression given the current state of the Democratic primary can't really be taken seriously

Come back after Bernie wins like the next five states but somehow Hillary has more delegates :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

CSM posted:

I think it's pretty unrealistic that superdelegates will suddenly switch to Sanders en masse and give him the nomination.

I mean it's still possible, but Hillary would have to start crapping in her hand and flinging it around during rallies to risk losing support at the rate required for Bernie to pick up fleeing superdelegates.

Boy I threw a lot of participles in there.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I just noticed this last night, but Trump does a thing when other candidates are answering questions where he whips his head and shoulders around and jabs his head toward the speaking candidate. Is that supposed to be a psych-out power move or something?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

CSM posted:

I think it's pretty unrealistic that superdelegates will suddenly switch to Sanders en masse and give him the nomination.

I don't think that'd be too crazy if he starts to take a major lead in pledged delegates, winning state after state. What I do think is too crazy is Sanders taking a major lead in pledged delegates, winning state after state.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

I just noticed this last night, but Trump does a thing when other candidates are answering questions where he whips his head and shoulders around and jabs his head toward the speaking candidate. Is that supposed to be a psych-out power move or something?

its because he is an aging animatronic robot

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
https://twitter.com/betsy_klein/status/708313589292077057

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

blue squares posted:

its because he is an aging animatronic robot

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

GobiasIndustries posted:

I think it is a photo-op pose.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

crazy cloud posted:

can someone summarize this thing I went and took a yoga class instead of getting drunk and watching the orange man
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a42932/republican-debate-acting-like-adults/

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

It was horrible. The worst Republican debate in two Presidential cycles. If they schedule another at a bare minimum they need to bring in Ron Paul and Hermancain to make up for this travesty.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Thank you and Allah very much

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Whatever it is, he makes me think of a sea lion every time he does that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

BGrifter posted:

It was horrible. The worst Republican debate in two Presidential cycles. If they schedule another at a bare minimum they need to bring in Ron Paul and Hermancain to make up for this travesty.
Yes.

crazy cloud posted:

Thank you and Allah very much
Allah Ackbar

• Locked thread